painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
If I tighten this up so its flush around the sink, it's also damp/wet so wont slip off, do you think I could tie something else below it for partial or would it be too low down?
Its like the only place I can see something working but I dont want to try and get caught because it didnt work. They dont do very regular checks

Attachments

• 20200825_122236.jpg
    20200825_122236.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
Prisoners in the UK try this method often, as that sink looks very similar to those in UK prisons, alot can go wrong with this set up, when i was in a london young offenders prison in 2008, a prisoner a few doors down from me used this method, he was found, on the floor, he got moved to a secure hospital as he was brain damaged.

That was 12 years ago, he is still alive, his sister who i went to college with, regularly posts pictures with him, in his wheelchair, you can see the pain in his eyes.

Sorry, i know that's not want you wanted to hear, but please re consider this method.

Wish you all the best my friend.

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
Thanks for the reply, so it sounds like whatever he used snapped and didnt complete the job. Im already in hospital so not bothered about going anywhere if caught, but dont like the sound of it going wrong like that.