• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I absolutely know (if I can ever get past my fear of hell) that I do not want to live. I want to end my life.

But I just can't get past the guilt of hurting my parents.

I am 27 years old. My mum is 72 and my Dad 70 (they had me late in life).

I am wondering if I have the strength to wait to ctb until they pass on naturally. But that could be ages and ages away. My grandparents apart from one lived to their 90s. I don't think I can take another 20 years.

My problem is I also have a brother, who is 31.

And I desperately don't want to hurt him. I don't see him much any more, but we used to be close.

I feel like it would be very hard for him to take - losing both parents, and then me too.

He is married, so he wouldn't be completely alone. He seems to be happily married too. By then, he might even have children, so a family of his own.

That's what I'm hoping. Even though I don't really think people should have children, maybe he'll be lucky and have happy children.

And then maybe if I die he won't be too badly affected? But I don't know. How could I minimise the pain for him?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I'll be brutally honest: there's nothing you can do.
The best you can do is create a goodbye note that explains your situation to your family, but they will still feel the pain.

I believe that we should not deceive ourselves.
Your suicide will hit your family just as my suicide will hit mine.

It's a bitter pill we have to swallow.

If you really can't live any longer, you have to somehow come to terms with the fact that your family will feel your loss.

Nobody said suicide was easy.

However, time heals some wounds.
Of course, your brother will feel your loss at first, but if he already has a wife, it will be a little easier for him.
He has extra motivation in life.

You have to ask yourself what you want to do and answer it.
Everyone has to do it.

I know my comment didn't help you, but I think we have to be honest in situations like this.

But remember that sometimes we have to be selfish in life and only think about ourselves.
I try to think as little as possible about the consequences of my upcoming death.
I want to focus on my situation and rationalize my choice.
A pragmatic summary of the advantages and disadvantages.

• Hugs
Reactions: aslank98, Praestat_Mori, ToMoveOn and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that must be a difficult, painful situation to be in, I guess maybe notes may minimise the pain if those left behind have some sort of explanation to make them understand. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller12724 and wildflowers1996
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The ever-unsolvable problem most of have - either we suffer for many more years and maybe decades or family has to grief - but what to do if our problems are unsolvable for us? Eventually family, friends and loved ones will get over it and move on with their lives.

• Hugs
Reactions: ToMoveOn and wildflowers1996