• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Probably a Philosophical Eldritch Being
Jul 2, 2023
My parents are making me see a therapist. I hate therapy but I have to go if I want to get HRT (in my country, you can only get HRT if you have a note from a therapist). Therapy never works. I've been to about 4 different therapists and they have done nothing but make it worse. Idk what to do. I don't know if I should lie and tell them that I'm fine and just exaggerate my feelings when it comes to my gender dysphoria or if I should just tell them the truth. In a way, I want to be able to trust people and talk about my feelings but I know that every time I try to make that happen, my feelings just get dismissed and shut down or people try to throw me in a psyc ward. That's part of the reason I came to this forum. Now, I feel like everything that I know and that I've experienced is being brought back up again. Now I'm questioning if I should even start HRT so I don't get thrown into a psyc ward and be mentally tortured for days. Idk what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: pugmaster2412, Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Truthfully, most therapists are not very competent or caring, though some people do get lucky and find someone who helps. The real solution is a network of caring friends and/or family members- not easy if you are depressed, but at least you are pursuing something that can help. It may help to share some details about why you are depressed here to see if people have suggestions to try to help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Basically a therapy can only help if that what is causing you problems can be treated, cured or in the best case eliminated. That's the point. When you know what's causing your "mental problems" then this is where a good therapist can start their work. Otherwise it's trial and error in any case. This is my personal opinion whatever you decide is your own choice!

I'm sorry you have to go through this.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
So sorry for your position, best wishes for you whatever route you choose to follow. At least you know that no one on this group will criticise whatever choice you make.

Reactions: Arachnid_Antichrist
Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Probably a Philosophical Eldritch Being
Jul 2, 2023
So sorry for your position, best wishes for you whatever route you choose to follow. At least you know that no one on this group will criticise whatever choice you make.
Thank you so much <3 I've opened up to this group more than I've ever opened up to anyone I've ever met

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Well, you can be sure that we're here because we don't have all the answers, just the same doubts, worries and insecurities at trying to deal with all the shit. Go well, there often aren't any good choices, just less bad ones.

Reactions: Arachnid_Antichrist