razorblade

razorblade

Aug 21, 2023
First of I wanna say am new to here so sorry if I get anything wrong

I've done some research and i know slitting isn't the best as a lot of ppl survive but for some reason that and stabbing is only ways I wanna go

Am basically just asking of what would be the best way to do either slitting or stabbing and what to use

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If u insist on stabbing/slitting then I suggest you read about Seppuku.

I do not recommend stabbing/slitting as it not only cruel and messy it also causes a lot of unnecessary pain. But that's just my opinion.

Upvote 0
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Please don't put yourself through this unless it's something you've long thought out and prepared for, I mean I guess some people like blood loss but they are rare I think, there are better ways to go.

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
related thread:

Reactions: worldsapart
Upvote 0
Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
I don't know much about cutting. I never liked it. I watched that movie Lords of Chaos though. One of the characters was into slitting his wrists. The way they protrayed it was nothing short of brutal. He'd literally slit his wrists, heal slit them again, heal and only did himself in when he had just slit them so deep and slit them again to where there was no coming back. Don't know how accurate it was but... yeah i'd imagine dying from cutting your wrists is extremely hard to pull off. It was a really popular trend some 10-15 years ago, glamorized by depressed people really, but it wasn't a serious means of suicide I don't think.

Upvote 0