• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

alwayssad091303

May 7, 2023
Hi, I am new here. I've been browsing the forum for awhile doing research to ctb. Definitely appreciative of a community like this. Anticipate to ctb by end of summer if not sooner, just getting things in order to make easier for my family (I'm a people pleaser). I have some questions about possible methods I'm considering. Would appreciate feedback or being pointed in the right direction. Sometimes I feel like I'm not searching for the correct terms.

For SN: I'm in US but haven't found source for it. Many of the sources are only selling to businesses now. I've seen posts about making it with the other SN and aluminum. How accurate would this be in terms of purity? I'd hate to make it, mess it up and be sent to hospital. Any recommendations?

I have access to most of the other items needed except the AE. I want to confirm emetrol would not be a good alternative?

For cutting ; this definitely does not seem like a popular method nor highly successful but I was wondering if you used topical anesthetic or a placed a lidocaine patch beforehand would that lesson the pain? Would it be more likely I would succeed in reaching the radial artery this way? Also have access to blood thinners to help with clotting.

Car accident; I haven't seen really anything on this. I did some research off the site that said you're more likely to ctb via drug OD versus car accident. If I go at high speed, 100+ mph, and purposely drive into wall, barrier, etc., does anyone know success rate or would be able to point me in right direction?

I do have access to a firearm, not mine, but it is readily accessible. However I struggle with this one, SN seems more peaceful and not as messy, just difficult to access.

Also, where is the search feature for the forums? I've looked for it on my computer and phone and can't find it? I saw a previous post (old) that said it had been disabled, has it not been brought back? Would make researching easier.

Any advice, feedback or resources would be appreciated.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I'm like.. LE, not LE

valentines day love GIF by Boomerang Official

Reactions: squirley
M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
I recently got SN from CCS. Not sure if they are still selling.

Also, in mexico, meto is OTC drug.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
@miserabletires9 You should never reply with sources like this, especially not to a user with 1 post. Or all the other buyers will get visits as well pretty soon.

Reactions: dimstar
A

alwayssad091303

May 7, 2023
I'm like.. LE, not LE

What is LE?
I recently got SN from CCS. Not sure if they are still selling.

Also, in mexico, meto is OTC drug.
Thanks, afraid to purchase I've seen reports of LEO coming to doors and do not want a welfare check.

Thanks about the meto. I have Pro. (not sure what acronym is for that) due to having anxiety.
I'm like.. LE, not LE

Nevermind figured out what you meant by LE, I'm used to LEO. I know I'm a newbie, first post and all. Just looking for advice or other posts that could answer my questions.

Last edited:
T

tosch

Aug 26, 2022
Was ist LE?

Danke, ich habe Angst vor dem Kauf. Ich habe Berichte darüber gesehen, dass LEO an der Tür steht und keine Sozialhilfeschecks möchte.

Danke für das Meto. Ich habe Pro. (Ich bin mir nicht sicher, welches Akronym dafür ist) aufgrund von Angstzuständen.

Egal, ich habe herausgefunden, was du mit LE meinst, ich bin an LEO gewöhnt. Ich weiß, dass ich ein Neuling bin, erster Beitrag und so. Ich suche nur nach Ratschlägen oder anderen Beiträgen, die meine Fragen beantworten könnten.
Cops

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
From what I'm aware cutting is a self harm method rather than a suicide one, so it's not really recommended if one wishes to succeed in ctb, it has a less than 2% success rate. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans, you need a few more comments in threads and then the search function should show up at the top of the screen.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
What is LE?

Thanks, afraid to purchase I've seen reports of LEO coming to doors and do not want a welfare check.

Thanks about the meto. I have Pro. (not sure what acronym is for that) due to having anxiety.

Nevermind figured out what you meant by LE, I'm used to LEO. I know I'm a newbie, first post and all. Just looking for advice or other posts that could answer my questions.
Which method you prefer?
Which method you prefer?
Check out this link