• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
So i feel i have a really good method going for me now,only problem is I'm frightened to death of it pun semi intended

So what is my method partial hanging but not in the exact way you'd expect as opposed to leaning down as you would traditionally i've found another way which is laying down

Basically i've set up the noose used a hangmans knot despite people telling me this is insufficient (which perhaps with the usual method it is) I've actually managed to get it to work along side with using a sock on each side of my neck to cut off blood flow

The issues i found before which someone certainly pointed out to me is i had lowered the rope to close to the ground which actually made choking impossible ontop of the fact the noose was extremely slack expanding the second i put on any pressure

During my last attempt I definitely negated both issues the only one i see potentially reoccurring is the slackness problem But i have a better idea why that happens and how to provert but not fully

Also for those whom it concerns weight wont be a problem given with this verison of the method the only thing the rope is actually holding up is my head given the rest of my body is firmly on the ground

So how is this method supposed to work exactly? I put my head through the noose lay myself on the ground arch my back as high as it'll go using my arms for support with the noose around my neck and eventually i should pass out which would cause my body to drop allowing the noose to fully do its job

I certainly felt a lightheadedness doing this so it was definitely working to a point the one thing i didn't take into account was the panic,unfortunately because of this my body never actually shut down which could possibly have been because the rope was too tight around my neck maybe plus i didn't take the sleeping meds i was supposed to increase the succession rate so there is still that

I guess what I'm doing is not only trying to put this out there for others to potentially try (probably haven't explained this the best i admit) but to also ask is there anyway i can overcome that fear? Again loosing the intial noose could aid that but is there anything else i'm over looking? It's hard to tell

Reactions: davidtorez