• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sharpobjects27

Sep 10, 2019
So, I've made the decision to CTB. It was actually a very easy choice to make in the end, weird. I just hope I'll have enough balls to go through with it and put an end to this misery.

I need some advice on a method though, bear in mind I live in a coastal area filled with cliffs and near some woods. Here are my initial choices.

1. Hanging - So either partial suspension in some cheap hotel room, or full suspension in the woods. I'm not sure how the logistics of the latter will work.

2. Jumping off a cliff - So yeah, just literally jumping off a high cliff. The only problem is that the cliffs are in remote places, and I neither have a car or money for a bus. If I were to carry out this option, how should I do it?

3. Jumping in front of a train - A method I've contemplated for the last couple of years. Convenient, but just afraid of the pain and the fact my family will have to identify a very grisly body.

So which of these three methods should I use? Have any of you got any better ideas of how I should CTB?

Let me know, thanks.

Reactions: Baskol1
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I heard they have cliff watchers to intercept attempts. I totally disagree with the train idea because that brings others along for your ride. The remaining choice sounds good.

Reactions: peaceminusbts and Baskol1
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I suggest you look through the "list of resources" near the top of the forum. It's full of links to information about various methods; something may stand out as the Right One for you.

Reactions: RememberWhatUCameFor and DeathImminent
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I am trying to find the right amount of Valium that would work. I am 87 KGS , 180 cm , 43 yr Male , various sources give diff. Dosages, some place it says Valium is likely to fail .... Pl help. I live in India and getting SN or N is very difficult.. Valium I may be able to procure... Pl help.