• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Hey I'm new to the site, so I might be unfamiliar with terms. So forgive me if I'm wrong.

So I'm currently 18 living with family, I have no car or job, fresh outta high school, I live in Canada. life has been decent for the moment. But I do suffer from major anxiety and depression, I've attempted my life before due to the shame I carry luckily I'm in a good state.
I'm looking for advice on how to ctb when i know that it's the only option left for me. When I'm found dead. I don't wanna be found hanging as your eyes look like their going to pop out and your neck is fucked. I would take cyanide as it would be fast, and not be fucked, but if I'm found by my family, I wanna at least look like I'm sleep or at peace. Any help would be highly appreciated. I live in Canada and assisted suicide might be a thing. But I'm just looking for a last resort when I know I have nothing left. Thanks

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I´m sorry to read how you are suffering, especially because you are so young. CTB in a place where other people live is not easy. I would not do it there. There are not many methods where you are found as if you have fallen asleep. N would be the best option in that case. But that is difficult to get. SN would be an alternative, but it can cause unpleasant symptoms when used. Other options would be CO or inert gas. You would also have to find a way to receive packages of things without your parents knowing.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
I´m sorry to read how you are suffering, especially because you are so young. CTB in a place where other people live is not easy. I would not do it there. There are not many methods where you are found as if you have fallen asleep. N would be the best option in that case. But that is difficult to get. SN would be an alternative, but it can cause unpleasant symptoms when used. Other options would be CO or inert gas. You would also have to find a way to receive packages of things without your parents knowing.
Thanks for the care, don't worry I'm still kicking today and tomorrow, maybe in 10 years or never, it's just a last resort option for when I have nothing left, and I mean nothing. Thanks for the advice I've been looking into CO, but as in SN it might also be option, thanks again

ineverlived

ineverlived

May 31, 2022
I know depression and anxiety are terrible things but you are still very young and live in a beautiful rich country. I know it's hard to find any motivation but maybe you can change something by using your opportunities. maybe a new country a new life idk.. suicide is always there. I wouldn't hurry

Reactions: dialogos and befree
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
What unpleasant symptoms can SN cause?

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
I know depression and anxiety are terrible things but you are still very young and live in a beautiful rich country. I know it's hard to find any motivation but maybe you can change something by using your opportunities. maybe a new country a new life idk.. suicide is always there. I wouldn't hurry
Rich id say not, poverty and mental health here is a joke and government refuses to take action, they only want money, Canada is like the USA just less USA. Don't worry I'm still kicking for awhile

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's information about suicide methods in the suicide resource complination, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward in this world and at least to me there are no easy answers to leaving so when it comes to methods all that anyone can do, is do their own research which is the point of this site. But those who are able to access legalised assisted suicide certainly are fortunate, if you are able to access that then I envy you, it's not even legal at all where I live. I wish you the best.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
There's information about suicide methods in the suicide resource complination, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward in this world and at least to me there are no easy answers to leaving so when it comes to methods all that anyone can do, is do their own research which is the point of this site. But those who are able to access legalised assisted suicide certainly are fortunate, if you are able to access that then I envy you, it's not even legal at all where I live. I wish you the best.
Thanks for the reply, I have plenty of ways of death, hanging and overdosing. It's just I don't want my family to find me foaming from the mouth or hanging with my eyes all red etc