• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

m7374838

m7374838

Jul 9, 2024
i'm planning to ctb around october, but i still haven't decided on a method yet. i don't have a lot of methods available - the only one i'm considering seriously is some sort of hanging, but i don't have a good place to do it. i live with my mom who doesn't leave the house often, sleeps at irregular times, and checks my room every couple hours. i don't wanna be saved and then have to live with brain damage or go into a coma. i've thought about finding somewhere in the woodlands or something but i don't really have anywhere near me, and i wouldn't wanna have to make someone come across my body… is there anything i can do about it?

also, i'm not really sure what i should be preparing before i ctb. i don't know how to write a note without it sounding too self pitying, plus i'd need to write it in chinese for my mom, which i can barely understand. aside from that, what else should i prepare? it's not like i have anything i would need to leave in a will, but is there any way i can make it easier to clean up my body or at least make it less traumatising to see? i want to make it as easy as possible for my family when i ctb.

sorry if there's already some threads about the stuff i've asked or if i did anything wrong, i'm still kinda struggling with navigating the site.

Reactions: Kusogaki and dolemitedrums
d7ez

d7ez

Jun 28, 2023
I hope you're doing okay. Please think about this, the pain is temporary. I dont want your mom to suffer every time someone ask her where's her child. I'm not saying you're selfish but think of what it'll cost for your mother. You're seen and heard on this website. I hope you think about this and look into recovery ❤️‍🩹

Reactions: Kusogaki
Upvote 0
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

🎧
Mar 22, 2023
A quick painless method, Shallow water blackout. Since your mom has a regular sleeping schedule At night so she won't come and check on you. It's not such a traumatizing site Just your body in water. I don't recommend hanging a lot of people end up being paralyzed and found. Using hanging especially for suspension hanging is really hard And you don't die till 40 minutes after.

Upvote 0
m7374838

m7374838

Jul 9, 2024
I hope you're doing okay. Please think about this, the pain is temporary. I dont want your mom to suffer every time someone ask her where's her child. I'm not saying you're selfish but think of what it'll cost for your mother. You're seen and heard on this website. I hope you think about this and look into recovery ❤️‍🩹
thank you, but i'm not sure there's any other way.

Upvote 0
m7374838

m7374838

Jul 9, 2024
A quick painless method, Shallow water blackout. Since your mom has a regular sleeping schedule At night so she won't come and check on you. It's not such a traumatizing site Just your body in water. I don't recommend hanging a lot of people end up being paralyzed and found. Using hanging especially for suspension hanging is really hard And you don't die till 40 minutes after.
thank you very much. is there a thread on that here?

Upvote 0