• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

puffyfluffytofu

Jul 25, 2023
Hi everyone :)

Firstly, huge thanks and appreciation to everyone who has contributed towards this forum and site. I'm a long-time lurker and I don't have access to the search function; sorry if this is a stupid question or has been answered before.

I'm planning to CTB with the exit bag/nitrogen method but still have fears something may go wrong, I'm not able to check nitrogen purity or oxygen levels. I absolutely cannot afford for this to fail, I'm considering mixing a cocktail of meds I have on hand too. Specifically, I have codeine and amitriptyline available but not enough to be effective on their own - since they would both affect breathing I'm not sure if this would affect the efficacy of the inert gas method? If I take them minutes/seconds before the gas method, would it have an effect? The goal is to go out with the gas method and have drugs in the system as a back-up, but since they affect breathing would it be counter-intuitive?

Thanks in advance and I truly wish the best for everyone <3

Last edited: