• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The battery of my current phone which is 2 years old annoys the shit out of me. I have a Samsung A22. I consider to buy a new phone. Either the Samsung A15 (150 Euros) or Samsung A25 (180 Euros). I have doubts on the latter one because it does not have a phone jack which is very important for me. I had to buy an adaper.

I read that Xiaomi phones are actually the best in this price range. I consider to buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 5G (215 Euros). The camera is great from what I have read. My main concern about the Xiaomi is that if Trump gets elected there could be sanctions against Chinese Smartphones again. It could also affect the phones in Germany.

My main points for a good phone: A good price, a phone jack, memory/enough storage, 5G standard, a good battery, a good camera, that I can use it for several years.

What would you recommend to me? On SaSu there are many tech savvy people. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
If your current phone is still okay except for the battery, you could just replace the battery. Just a thought.

I did this myself recently with my iphone. Now I can use it for a couple more years.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
If your current phone is still okay except for the battery, you could just replace the battery. Just a thought.

I did this myself recently with my iphone. Now I can use it for a couple more years.
I tried this with my last phone and it stopped working sadly.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking