• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I don't have health insurance ATM and a single doctor's visit to get my antidepressant meds refilled costs about $300 without insurance. Plus my doctor is very hesitant about prescribing medications without trying natural remedies first, and would be suspicious if I insisted I needed a prescription-strength antiemetic, especially since they're aware of my history of depression and suicidal thoughts.

I have access to the dark web but haven't been able to find any antiemetics available, which makes sense since they aren't illegal.

I am trying to gather supplies for SN + night night method, so if SN fails I will use the night night method, although I would really prefer to use SN.

Does anyone have any advice on how to source this, or has successfully sourced this in the past? Ironically the pain meds/xanax aren't the issue for me lol

Thanks in advance

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
There are on line pharmacies that will sell you Meto. No script needed. Shipping times can be long tho. They are usually in another country.

• Love
Reactions: LaughingGoat and Beyond_Repair
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
There are on line pharmacies that will sell you Meto. No script needed. Shipping times can be long tho. They are usually in another country.
I will look into this, thank you!

C

Chronic Melancholic

Jun 23, 2024
Hello. I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could PM me those pharmacies

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB Today
Jul 13, 2019
There are online pharmacies that you can get it from that are from Europe and China. However, have you considered using a service like teledoc? I'm pretty sure it's like $50 for uninsured patients, and metocloperamide is like a few dollars to fill the prescription. Just tell them that you are sick and have been vomiting a lot, and then tell them that Zofran doesn't work well for you. They are very likely to prescribe Reglan, especially because promethazine abuse has been on the rise.