• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a question about how to have A ship the bottles of N to me. You see, I am visually impaired, to the point of needing to read braille and using a white cane, so, as you can gather, my eyesight is very poor. So, I'm wondering, should I ask A to pour the N into easier to open plastic bottles for me? I've heard that the sealed glass bottles can be very difficult to open, even for people with good eyesight. I've heard from the PPH that you need sharp tweezers to open them. I don't mind having A pour it into a plastic bottle for me, but I'm worried that having him do so will lessen the toxicity of the nembutal, making it ineffective by the time it gets to me. I worry that heat from being kept in the mail might compromise the nembutal as well, being that it won't be in its sealed bottles and that it's going to take about twenty days for the N to get to me by mail. On the other hand, having A pour it into plastic bottles, or even just one bottle, might help it get through customs easier also since the original bottles won't be present, and I'll have an easier time opening plastic bottles as well. I guess I'm wondering what you all think, whether you would take a chance having it sent in non sealed bottles or whether you think having it sealed is important for its lethality and toxicity. The PPH says you should keep the bottles sealed until you plan to consume the drug, but I really don't think I'll be able to open them. Do any of you know how hard they are to open when the N is in sealed glass bottles? Would you be able to do it with your eyes closed? What would you all do if you were in my shoes? Take the risk, or have it sent in original bottles and hope to be able to open it by some miracle? This decision is making me very anxious. Any advice or suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated, and sorry this is all on a big wall of text. This site isn't very accessible to those who use assistive technology, and every time I press enter to separate the sentences into parragraphs, my post disappears. However, I can read your responses ok on here. Thanks for reading, and please try to hang in there, all of you. May we all find our peace soon. Warmly, Cupcake

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a question about how to have A ship the bottles of N to me. You see, I am visually impaired, to the point of needing to read braille and using a white cane, so, as you can gather, my eyesight is very poor. So, I'm wondering, should I ask A to pour the N into easier to open plastic bottles for me? I've heard that the sealed glass bottles can be very difficult to open, even for people with good eyesight. I've heard from the PPH that you need sharp tweezers to open them. I don't mind having A pour it into a plastic bottle for me, but I'm worried that having him do so will lessen the toxicity of the nembutal, making it ineffective by the time it gets to me. I worry that heat from being kept in the mail might compromise the nembutal as well, being that it won't be in its sealed bottles and that it's going to take about twenty days for the N to get to me by mail. On the other hand, having A pour it into plastic bottles, or even just one bottle, might help it get through customs easier also since the original bottles won't be present, and I'll have an easier time opening plastic bottles as well. I guess I'm wondering what you all think, whether you would take a chance having it sent in non sealed bottles or whether you think having it sealed is important for its lethality and toxicity. The PPH says you should keep the bottles sealed until you plan to consume the drug, but I really don't think I'll be able to open them. Do any of you know how hard they are to open when the N is in sealed glass bottles? Would you be able to do it with your eyes closed? What would you all do if you were in my shoes? Take the risk, or have it sent in original bottles and hope to be able to open it by some miracle? This decision is making me very anxious. Any advice or suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated, and sorry this is all on a big wall of text. This site isn't very accessible to those who use assistive technology, and every time I press enter to separate the sentences into parragraphs, my post disappears. However, I can read your responses ok on here. Thanks for reading, and please try to hang in there, all of you. May we all find our peace soon. Warmly, Cupcake

If you download BedsideViewing.rar from the Resource section, it includes a video of how to open a bottle of N. It's called "Opening a Bottle of Nembutal."

I've uploaded it if you'd rather just download this one video.

https://file.io/RnfSnX

The link will only work once.

No More Smiles

No More Smiles

Jun 17, 2018
There are no places to buy N unfortunately.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

@Azure already answered your question:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/finally-went-ahead-and-ordered-n.781/#post-9261

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
If you download BedsideViewing.rar from the Resource section, it includes a video of how to open a bottle of N. It's called "Opening a Bottle of Nembutal."

I've uploaded it if you'd rather just download this one video.

https://file.io/RnfSnX

The link will only work once.

do you have any idea how long can nembutal will keep if taken out of original bottles and put into one sports drinking bottle for easiness when taking ?