• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
Hi!

What are your addictions?

Mine are nicotine (I vape constantly), food sometimes (I stopped bingeing but I still use it for comfort), money for sure.

Between food addiction and nicotine, I have hurt my health a lot. Zyprexa made me gain so much weight. I'm 350 now. I can already tell my breathing is going to go from so much smoking.

I hate how being mentally ill turns you into a drug addict. It's still quasi self medication to pop a pill to control feelings. Sometimes I use pot or alcohol. What's the difference if it's an extra Seroquel or if it's a margarita?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Norest4thewicked, Final Escape and 8 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Cigarettes, coke zero, pizza and anything else that's calorie dense and likely to give me a coronary before I'm 40.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, TheCrow, Norest4thewicked and 6 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Hi!

Mine are nicotine (I vape constantly), food sometimes (I stopped bingeing but I still use it for comfort), money for sure.

Between food addiction and nicotine, I have hurt my health a lot. Zyprexa made me gain so much weight. I'm 350 now. I can already tell my breathing is going to go from so much smoking.

I hate how being mentally ill turns you into a drug addict. It's still quasi self medication to pop a pill to control feelings. Sometimes I use pot or alcohol. What's the difference if it's an extra Seroquel or if it's a margarita?
Zquil to help me sleep and sleeping to escape my reality also I need alcohol when around my peers to (pretend to) be as happy as them

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, TheCrow, FTL.Wanderer and 3 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I crave Nut Milk but unfortunately that will NEVER happen.
Medical issue(Can Not Be Cured).

Nm04

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Memento Mori, FTL.Wanderer and 1 other person
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Fucking cigs
Quit multiple times, always relapse
Nasty stuff, hate it and tobacco companies
I had weed addiction but not anymore...

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Random, Norest4thewicked and 3 others
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
Men who are bad for me.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Chlo, SMarie1204 and 4 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Sugar. Starches (rice, oats, root vegetables). Sci fi (I chose my career & built my life off of a favorite Asimov character). Late night shopping (it's comforting to drive out to a 24-hr store at 2AM even just to fill up jars with water...).

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Redt2go and Boochky
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I crave Nut Milk but unfortunately that will NEVER happen.
Medical issue(Can Not Be Cured).

View attachment 8057

Nut Milk? Hmmm....

giphy.gif

Reactions: Made4TV, Deleted member 4993, Iman and 7 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Gambling primarily, the moment I have money it's all gone in half an hour. Apart from that nicotine also, atleast I vape now and don't smoke.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Purging or using a rubber band to bruise or cutting

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Hi!

Zyprexa made me fat too. I went up to a size 11 from a 7 within some months. I didn't even put it together at first that it was the zyprexa until I was switched to Prozac and the weight came right off. I've heard of people developing diabetes from zyprexa. I think to myself is this a good trade off?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, NoOneKnows and Redt2go
SMarie1204

SMarie1204

Feb 25, 2019
Xanax/Weed. Anything that makes me braindead for a while. Used to cut but the scars became obvious and my family wouldn't stop telling me I did it for attention. I hated that they were that ignorant (its CONTROL, not attention) so now I developed a habit of pinching or wrist banging.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Redt2go
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Xanax, vaping.

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
I also vape constantly.
I don't have any active addictions, but if you gave me a pile of any addictive drug, I'd be addicted by next week.

I used to be addicted to benzos, but I started using to help my panic attacks and dissociation. Got arrested because of it, but after 2 months of use I had taken my mental problems from a 7.5/10 to a 4/10. Can count the number of panic/dissociation attacks I've had since I stopped on one hand.

I also vape constantly lol. Massive tolerance though, can't get a buzz unless I smoke a cigarette.

Random

Random

Apr 30, 2018
Licorice root sticks. They helped me give up cigarettes.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
I've gotten involved in many different drugs trying to stay away from all that but I constantly relapse on it so far I am off of alcohol but did relapse on cigs haven't bought any but I did ask for some and relapsed on vaping which is probably going to be a future problem.

Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
I binge drink and use recreational drugs a fair amount, but wouldn't say I'm addicted to anything other than cigarettes.

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Kinda like eating ice cubes maybe I'm just a weirdo lol

Reactions: Broken, CuriousAboutThis, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Used to cut but the scars became obvious and my family wouldn't stop telling me I did it for attention. I hated that they were that ignorant (its CONTROL, not attention) so now I developed a habit of pinching or wrist banging.

That's so unkind and unhelpful of them - I don't know why people can't try and educate themselves as to why people self-harm instead of bullying them about it xx

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, brighter and Redt2go
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
That's so unkind and unhelpful of them - I don't know why people can't try and educate themselves as to why people self-harm instead of bullying them about it xx
I don't cut but sometimes I used my apartment keys to scratch or bite my wrist in between my thumb and left forefinger on my left wrist.

Reactions: Redt2go
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I don't cut but sometimes I used my apartment keys to scratch or bite my wrist in between my thumb and left forefinger on my left wrist.

Does that help with relieving feelings of anxiety and stress?

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Does that help with relieving feelings of anxiety and stress?
Sometimes but sometimes I give myself pain in order to get rid of my mental pain I've tried killing myself so many times due to my own terrible life experiences but I came too far to let that hold me back.

goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Sugar and danger

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Sometimes I feel addicted to my sadness. It's nice to just feel something sometimes... Reminds me I'm human

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis