• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cherry666

cherry666

Mar 3, 2024
i don't even know how i got addicted but i tried doing drugs to avoid having any thoughts, especially my parents and it worked. i got so used to that feeling of having no control over what my emotions were, i didn't even have any. when my parents would try to put me down i wouldn't care because id be on some kind of substance. i recently got caught and have had to be sober, i have to actually feel things and take them now and idk what to do. i'm going crazy sober, it sounds stupid, i never thought it would happen to me but now i get it. the worst part is not even not having a substance but dealing with the things my parents have to say about it. listening to them call me stupid over and over for it. i get it was dumb, but it was the only thing that helped.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Can you use alcohol instead? I'm well aware of the dangers of alcohol, but if it comes to a choice between ctb in the near future and the possible risk of becoming an alcoholic in the distant future, it's a no-brainer.
However it would be better to try to deal with your problems rather than using something to blot them out. Do you have to live with your parents? Do they have any idea why you turned to drugs?

Reactions: divinemistress36
cherry666

cherry666

Mar 3, 2024
i'm a minor so i can't get alcohol and my parents don't drink, yes i live with them and i drink any chance i get but i feel like it just doesn't help as much as drugs did. literally today just now my brother locked my out of my house while i was supposed to be taking care of him and when he finally let me back in i got too mad and hit him and they saw him a the victim as if he didn't literally do that. (he's 7)

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
i'm a minor so i can't get alcohol and my parents don't drink, yes i live with them and i drink any chance i get but i feel like it just doesn't help as much as drugs did. literally today just now my brother locked my out of my house while i was supposed to be taking care of him and when he finally let me back in i got too mad and hit him and they saw him a the victim as if he didn't literally do that. (he's 7)
Dude, he's 7. You shouldn't be hitting a 7-year-old, no ifs or buts. I'll be a bit more understanding of this since you are a minor but still (also, you shouldn't be on this site, you are too young). Also, I'm sorry about your situation with addiction and I hope that you get help for that.