ayla

ayla

♡ · 18
Jun 30, 2024
used to only sh when suuuuuper depressed now i just do it so mindlessly like its not even a coping method to me anymore its full on apart of my everyday routine i legit sleep with razors under my pillow. i do it when im bored, before bed, the second i open my eyes, every single time i get up from bed to do anything im just like oops i almost forgot haha! in school it would almost be my turn for presentation and id ask to go to the bathroom just to cut like it was some pick me up. :c

i dont need deep cuts or multiple at a time anymore im fine with one light cut but obviously throughout the day it stacks up. ugh im doomed

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fleetingnight, JoysoftheEmptiness, daisyrandone and 1 other person
daisyrandone

daisyrandone

too many names
Sep 12, 2023
not as intense but i was the same way last year. i would wake up and cut, move on with my day, cut before heading to sleep. i think i might've been a little influenced to do it by twitter at one point, but eventually i was just doing it out of habit, which progressed into an addiction. awful thing to deal with.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ayla and fleetingnight
JoysoftheEmptiness

JoysoftheEmptiness

Sep 10, 2024
So long as I see blood, I'm happy, but I do like to cut a bit deeper on times, depends on my moods. deepest cuts are on my legs.

• Hugs
Reactions: ayla and fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I relate to this. It feels weird if I go a few days without doing it, almost like part of me is missing. I'm sorry things turned out like this 🫂

• Love
Reactions: ayla