• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
In freshman year at college a friend partied too much one night and overdosed on alcohol (Baccardi 151 rum?). Paramedics arrived and said if other friends hadn't kept him awake and walking around he would have gone comatose and died.

Q: How much alcohol within how much time will kill you? I'm sure the amount varies with your total body weight, minus percent of body fat (it does not absorb alcohol), and maybe even gender (factoring size of liver, which metabolizes alcohol). Maybe someone in health field could post or make a chart.

A bottle or two is cheap, available everywhere and doesn't raise suicide suspicions.

Over, let's say 15 minutes, drink until drunk and then quickly (within 5 minutes) finish off the rest of the required dose. (Maybe first take a medicine that keeps you from vomiting.)

Why isn't this more popular?

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Because there are more reliable methods with proven guides.
Are those other methods as cheap? Readily available (vs SN or Nem)? Do not entail violence? Do not mutilate your body? No terror (vs jumping off cliff, in front of train, or gun to head)? No pain?

How "unreliable" is this method when done intentionally (vs accidentally) to poison, and dosing somewhat scientifically as I described? Source? IF you get the dosing right (amount of ethanol within a certain amount of time), I cannot think of a reason why it would be any less reliable than any other poison. And we have much more experience with this poison than any other so there should be excellent "guides" available (emergency medicine texts with charts and graphs for MDs, RNs, Paramedics and even EMTs). This info is probably on the web: just Google search or ask ChatGPT and post results on SanSui.

+ no travel or passport required
+ can ctb at home, in car or travel by car to any isolated scenic location if desired
+ no loud sounds, bright flashes, noxious smells or poisonous gases, liquids or solids produced or left behind
+ no medical doctor required
+ no prescription medications needed
+ no assistance required
+ no shelf life (expiration date)

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Because there are countless better more reliable methods, and i personally hate alcohol.

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
For many it's even impossible to ingest enough alcohol without just gagging from the taste, and if you drink a more diluted form of alcohol like wine chances are you will pass out before you get drunk enough.

Fucking retard doctors and medical professionals say this wahoo all the time, oh my god they would've been dead, they really just throw that shit around without even being absolutely sure.

Alcohol poisoning just sounds like such a disgusting way to die.