• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
I hope I'm not bothering you guys sharing news?!
So far since last months suicide methods used per the news: hanging, jumping in rivers, and gunshot. I honestly never heard of SN being used lately!

Actress Amrita Pandey has died, according to reports from multiple international publications. Her death occurred on April 27, and authorities say the cause of death was suicide, per a report from The Free Press Journal .

Police findings say the India n star, who appeared in Bhojpuri-language projects, was found dead inside an apartment in Bhagalpur, Biha. Hanging was the manner of death.

Pandey did not leave a physical suicide note, but she did update her status on WhatsApp shortly before her passing. The Deewanapan actress wrote, "Kyun do naov par sawaar thi uski zindagi, humne naov dubakar uska safar aasaan kar diya..." which, in English, roughly translates to "Why do you ride on the boat, this is your life, we have made your journey easy by taking the boat..."