W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I just got some news I had been waiting on and the outcome was my worst fear. I'm shocked and in disbelief that life fucked me over again. This was my LAST hope at recovery and it just went down the drain. If I had gotten good news I would try to keep living for my family but this was the final push.

I'm going to start back up with my ctb plans. I have my method ready to go. I'll just finalize everything. I want to go tonight but I don't think I can. I had a literal meltdown after getting this soul crushing news.

There *might* be a very small chance the situation can be fixed but not without lots of grief, hassle and going to court. If so I might consider living.

I can't believe this....my last hope in life was crushed. I was intended to be obsolete. Ctb is my destiny. I can't believe life did this to me one of my biggest dreams...gone and stripped from me. I'm sitting here in shock...I had a rage fit, cried, then cut myself now I took handful of xanax.

I'll be making ctb preparations soon or as time permits...I'm sure family and my husband will be watching me closer now. And I'll make a goodbye post when I decide it's time.

Edit: it's devastating news about a home my husband bought to try and see if I could recover. A real estate law if anyone knows or can help or pm me about it. It's US law (might sound silly but I'm ctbing over more than just that.. my trauma, abuse, mental physical issues) you can read my About me section to know my story.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tsundere, TimeToBiteTheDust, Passersby and 28 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you've had this calamity. Could talking about it help? x

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Deleted member 4993, Worthless_nobody and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Since you didn't say what happened I won't ask, but if you need to vent or talk about it I'm here. I know it won't change anything. I'm sorry life has taken this turn for you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, MariV, Jumper Geo and 2 others
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I know how hard it is. Sorry for that

• Hugs
  • Love
P

Peachycherry

Oct 3, 2020
I'm really sad for you, I can't imagine how crushing those news must have been. Hope your preparations go well, and know we're always here if you need to talk.

• Love
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Since you didn't say what happened I won't ask, but if you need to vent or talk about it I'm here. I know it won't change anything. I'm sorry life has taken this turn for you.
I would have said what it was but for privacy issues I didn't. Edit: I added what its about. My home and real estate law that is devastating. Thanks for the support. ❤

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, XYZ, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm sorry that you didn't get good news that you were hoping for. Life can be so fucking cruel sometimes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Jumper Geo, XYZ and 3 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I'm sorry you've had this calamity. Could talking about it help? x
I would love to talk about it I'm just not sure how to do so without exposing myself. Maybe people in here could give advice? It's about a home and real estate law (usa). If anyone can help

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, Ghost2211, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Sorry about your troubles.
I don't mean to be insensitive.
But what are the news?
Obviously you don't need to answer.
I'm sorry but I suffer from extreme curiosity or something.. if that's even a thing lol
Apart from that, knowing what the problem is people may be able to help.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Sorry about your troubles.
I don't mean to be insensitive.
But what are the news?
Obviously you don't need to answer.
I'm sorry but I suffer from extreme curiosity or something.. if that's even a thing lol
Apart from that, knowing what the problem is people may be able to help.
I edited my post but it's devastating news about my new home that wasn't disclosed before my husband bought it. And it involves a lot of legal issues.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Deleted member 4993 and StateOfMind
J

jing

Slowly discovering my place here in this world.
Oct 9, 2020
Sorry that you are in such a circumstances that pushes you to consider CTB. I hope you know that there are people here you can talk to, regardless of your decision.

As for your property issues, I'm sure you can get suggestions over here (I'm a law graduate, UK though) or on Reddit. You can also talk to a professional and let them handle the problem, since it's their job to worry for you.

Wishing you peace.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Deleted member 4993 and Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Sorry that you are in such a circumstances that pushes you to consider CTB. I hope you know that there are people here you can talk to, regardless of your decision.

As for your property issues, I'm sure you can get suggestions over here (I'm a law graduate, UK though) or on Reddit. You can also talk to a professional and let them handle the problem, since it's their job to worry for you.
Before I ctb we are going to work with a lawyer and find out our options but as far as my research goes not much can be done. I wanted to live and this my last hope. Maybe a lawyer can help us...I'll wait to ctb after I find out.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, foxdie, Ghost2211 and 2 others
pickajack

pickajack

Student
Jul 17, 2020
Fingers crossed for good news from the lawyer. Proud of you for taking this step to see if it can be sorted out. Hugs and encouragement to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, foxdie, Ghost2211 and 2 others
J

jing

Slowly discovering my place here in this world.
Oct 9, 2020
Before I ctb we are going to work with a lawyer and find out our options but as far as my research goes not much can be done. I wanted to live and this my last hope. Maybe a lawyer can help us...I'll wait to ctb after I find out.
Yes, please do. You know how the saying goes, you pay the lawyers to worry about your troubles and forget about it yourself. I hope it helps.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211 and Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Thank you all for your kind supportive replies! It means a lot to me. :hug: :heart:

I know ctb over house issues might sound silly but owning my own home has been my dream after I lost mine few years back. And the issue im upset over is pretty significant.

Life has just beaten me down so much. This is not my only reason I'm going to ctb. Please read my about section on profile to see my whole story.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Deleted member 4993, pickajack and 4 others
P

Peachycherry

Oct 3, 2020
Thank you all for your kind supportive replies! It means a lot to me. :hug: :heart:

I know ctb over house issues might sound silly but owning my own home has been my dream after I lost mine few years back. And the issue im upset over is pretty significant.

Life has just beaten me down so much. This is not my only reason I'm going to ctb. Please read my about section on profile to see my whole story.
In the end, we're the only masters of our lives, so it makes sense to be able to choose when/how to end it as well. There's no good or bad reason to ctb (arguably). I've checked out your profile and I can understand your reasons. Just know I'll support your choices whatever they are. If you need help I'll still be here!

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Good luck with the lawyer.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, pickajack, Worthless_nobody and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019

No, ctb over a house isn't silly. Ctb over anything that causes you pain is valid enough reason :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, LADY007, Deleted member 4993 and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's not silly op. Fulfilling dreams and life wishes is important. I wish I could be of more help, but I know nothing of home related laws. I hope things work out with the lawyer and things improve for you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, InterstateFlowers, Jumper Geo and 3 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Anyone know about US real estate law? feel free to pm me...

Or anyone pm me I feel really lost, hopeless, guilty about me mom and just devastated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Spitfire and Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I edited my post but it's devastating news about my new home that wasn't disclosed before my husband bought it. And it involves a lot of legal issues.
I would be interested in your problem as I've studies RE law a bit.

• Love
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry to hear about your new house and the troubles, in the UK we have a free organization called the citizen advice bureau, who give free advice on legal matters so you know your rights and your chances of winning your case.

Obviously no help to you living in America, I just wanted to boast what we have in the UK, lol. Only joking but haven't you got anything similar, charity funded or somewhere that gives you free legal advice before you call in the expensive lawyers.

You could search for similar legal cases and see what the outcome was as all legal arguments are based on previous cases, somewhere someone set a precedent, if it's a planning disaster sometimes the planning just needs to be tweaked a little for it to be passed.

Don't give up treat it as a challenge, Good luck.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Regen, Ghost2211 and 2 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Sorry to hear about your new house and the troubles, in the UK we have a free organization called the citizen advice bureau, who give free advice on legal matters so you know your rights and your chances of winning your case.

Obviously no help to you living in America, I just wanted to boast what we have in the UK, lol. Only joking but haven't you got anything similar, charity funded or somewhere that gives you free legal advice before you call in the expensive lawyers.

You could search for similar legal cases and see what the outcome was as all legal arguments are based on previous cases, somewhere someone set a precedent, if it's a planning disaster sometimes the planning just needs to be tweaked a little for it to be passed.

Don't give up treat it as a challenge, Good luck.

Cheers

Geo
Before I finally call it quits I'm going to pursue things with an attorney since the realtor, seller, closing attorney and title company found nothing before closing day. I want things to work so bad. Maybe they will exempt us for the strict restrictions..I hope.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lostandlooking, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm pretty sure the seller at least had to know about it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I'm pretty sure the seller at least had to know about it.
That's the odd thing. The seller claims to know nothing! The realtor knew nothing! This was some restiction put in years ago. Our neighbor warned us about...and the attorney goes back to check and they missed the restrictions page! This is not my only reason for ctb I just feel so pushed over edge right now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Lostandlooking
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I just got some news I had been waiting on and the outcome was my worst fear. I'm shocked and in disbelief that life fucked me over again. This was my LAST hope at recovery and it just went down the drain. If I had gotten good news I would try to keep living for my family but this was the final push.

I'm going to start back up with my ctb plans. I have my method ready to go. I'll just finalize everything. I want to go tonight but I don't think I can. I had a literal meltdown after getting this soul crushing news.

There *might* be a very small chance the situation can be fixed but not without lots of grief, hassle and going to court. If so I might consider living.

I can't believe this....my last hope in life was crushed. I was intended to be obsolete. Ctb is my destiny. I can't believe life did this to me one of my biggest dreams...gone and stripped from me. I'm sitting here in shock...I had a rage fit, cried, then cut myself now I took handful of xanax.

I'll be making ctb preparations soon or as time permits...I'm sure family and my husband will be watching me closer now. And I'll make a goodbye post when I decide it's time.

Edit: it's devastating news about a home my husband bought to try and see if I could recover. A real estate law if anyone knows or can help or pm me about it. It's US law (might sound silly but I'm ctbing over more than just that.. my trauma, abuse, mental physical issues) you can read my About me section to know my story.
Hey,
I'm saddened to read this as I like seeing you on here.
What's happening?

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Raven Moon, I'm sorry that you feel so frustrated and hopeless. Is it the news that is upsetting up to the point of ctb, or did that house hold a specific purpose for your recovery? Of course, if you don't mind sharing.

Edit: super bad spelling

• Hugs
  • Love
Mimi79

Mimi79

-Different -
Oct 10, 2020
Sending hugs....

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lostandlooking, Worthless_nobody and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Hey,
I'm saddened to read this as I like seeing you on here.
What's happening?
Hi. I like seeing you on here too. I love your posts and view points.
I just got pushed over the edge like this was the nail in the coffin for me with this news. Im not planning ctb over this one thing but my entire terrible life. Getting my own home again was a big dream and step to my recovery and now it's ruined unless we go through some court hassle...or maybe the county will rule in our favor.

Raven Moon, I'm sorry that you feel so frustrated and hopeless. Is it the news that is upsetting up to the point of ctb, or did that house hold a specific purpose for your recovery? Of course, if you don't mind sharing.
Edit: super bad spelling
Hi! This news is just the nail in the coffin for me. It's a cumulation of my terrible life and I just snapped with this news. Life keeps beating me down. This house was definitely supposed to help me recover and now we have a huge problem. It's just so disheartening to try and get beaten down. I just can't take anymore.
Sending hugs....
Hugs back at you :hug:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, pickajack, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
infinitelove

infinitelove

Sep 23, 2020
My heart goes out to you. I'm sorry you're experiencing such turmoil. Big hugs to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Worthless_nobody