• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
You literally become an outcast if you show any sign of depression, autism or negativity.

Normies are so out of touch with reality. I try to act as NPC as possible and never give my opinions. NT behavior is basically herd mentality

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Freedomatlast24, bipolar22, dykgot and 7 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Depression and being negative aren't considered to be something that makes you neurodivergent. To my knowledge, neurodivergence mainly covers certain neurodevelopmental disorders, such as Autism, ADHD, and communication disorders. But then again, that term has become overused and meaningless at this point...

Reactions: halleyscomet
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Depression and being negative aren't considered to be something that makes you neurodivergent. To my knowledge, neurodivergence mainly covers certain neurodevelopmental disorders, such as Autism, ADHD, and communication disorders. But then again, that term has become overused and meaningless at this point...
I have Asperger's and ADHD lol

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I have Asperger's and ADHD lol
Okay, but you mention depression and negativity in your post, hence the reply.
You literally become an outcast if you show any sign of depression, autism or negativity.

Last edited:
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021

Normies are so out of touch with reality. I try to act as NPC as possible and never give my opinions. NT behavior is basically herd mentality
The first 2 ones yes. But "negativity"? The average guy is somewhat negative. They never really smile without reason or make a joke to lighten up the mood. And sees in everything only the negative and likes to complain all the time.

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
Hence, even if rich, ppl will hurt and make you feel alone. This place isn't about happiness, just to have this and that until you die.

Reactions: sserafim
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
This hasn't been my impression. A few years ago I opened up about being depressed and anxious. If anything I feel closer to those around me. I've even continued to receive romantic interest. What shocked me most was finding out that a bunch of people I know have either been on or are on antidepressants.

The closest I've found to what you describe is people not wanting to deal with non-stop negativity. People struggle to put healthy boundaries in place and snap instead. I try and be on guard for this.

Negativity is a big part of the humour here in the UK. We all like to have a good moan.

Reactions: lex and derpyderpins
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
The whole world is in trouble. Everyone is politics is so freakin evil. It's either one extreme or the other.

There's aren't many paying jobs where can express your opinions. Families and friends will disown you if you're no longer useful to them.

Reactions: Time4Peace and sserafim