• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024
As per the title, wondering how to get these drugs without prescriptions? I've used the search function to see other people's posts on the same subject and, it seems as if it usually comes down to somebody that knows a source. I'm in Canada.

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
There are online pharmacies but almost none of them ship to Canada because our laws are so strict regarding importation of prescription medication. Personally I'm not willing to risk it even if I did find one that shipped here.

I tried to get an antiemetic from my family doctor by telling him I had gastroparesis symptoms but he gave me a proton pump inhibitor instead lol. I'm thinking of going into a walk-in clinic to try again since they're generally less discerning. I don't know if @notforl0ng was successful but he laid out a plan for what he was going to do to get an AE.

Reactions: Into-the-abyss and Freedomatlast24
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Benzo are hard to get, first option is prescribed by psychiatrist, second good street dealer. Antiemetics are easy, try to find online doctor, all of them will prescribe without questions.

J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024
There are online pharmacies but almost none of them ship to Canada because our laws are so strict regarding importation of prescription medication. Personally I'm not willing to risk it even if I did find one that shipped here.

I tried to get an antiemetic from my family doctor by telling him I had gastroparesis symptoms but he gave me a proton pump inhibitor instead lol. I'm thinking of going into a walk-in clinic to try again since they're generally less discerning. I don't know if @notforl0ng was successful but he laid out a plan for what he was going to do to get an AE.
Intersting.. do you know if Canada has laws against importing SN then? Someone dmed me a potential source but it's from Germany.
Benzo are hard to get, first option is prescribed by psychiatrist, second good street dealer. Antiemetics are easy, try to find online doctor, all of them will prescribe without questions.
Yeah this seems hard. I'm not a good actor so I don't know if I could convincingly tell my doctor I need antiemetics. What would I even say/do?

L

last3mos

heading out on that last hike
May 14, 2024

I was dealing with gastroparesis years ago and was actually prescribed meto, but first I had to trial a PPI, and was prescribed the antiemetic after the emptying test came back delayed. It didn't help my problem at the time, I didn't know at the time I'd wish I had it now. I'm not sure how easy it would be to get via walk in clinic, especially if you need a prescription so you have a quantity. But walk ins in Canada won't prescribe benzos. Those would have to be through a psychiatrist, or through a dealer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Intersting.. do you know if Canada has laws against importing SN then? Someone dmed me a potential source but it's from Germany.
No, importing SN is legal. Be aware though that some users have nonetheless reported receiving "welfare checks" from the police, though from what I gather, that was mostly due to the whole Kenneth Law situation.

Yeah this seems hard. I'm not a good actor so I don't know if I could convincingly tell my doctor I need antiemetics. What would I even say/do?
The link I posted in my first reply had some good tips. If those don't seem feasible to you, do you have any legit GI issues? I have an eating disorder so my life is rife with GI issues lmao, so I didn't really have to lie to my doctor at all, everything I said was true. If you can find some grain of truth, I think that would help.

I was dealing with gastroparesis years ago and was actually prescribed meto, but first I had to trial a PPI, and was prescribed the antiemetic after the emptying test came back delayed. It didn't help my problem at the time, I didn't know at the time I'd wish I had it now. I'm not sure how easy it would be to get via walk in clinic, especially if you need a prescription so you have a quantity. But walk ins in Canada won't prescribe benzos. Those would have to be through a psychiatrist, or through a dealer.
I'm not sure if I actually have diagnosable gastroparesis though, like I do have early fullness and whatnot but I don't think it's due to delayed emptying so much as stomach shrinkage from calorie deprivation. What did the emptying test involve for you?

Last edited:
I

Into-the-abyss

May 31, 2024
After hours of research and countless dead ends, I've concluded it's nearly impossible to find SN in Canada. I've spent over 10 hours this week researching and feel incredibly discouraged because I couldn't find any reliable sources. . It seems so difficult to find SN here, even though it ships easily to other countries.

I'm considering changing methods but I need to do more research on that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
After hours of research and countless dead ends, I've concluded it's nearly impossible to find SN in Canada. I've spent over 10 hours this week researching and feel incredibly discouraged because I couldn't find any reliable sources. . It seems so difficult to find SN here, even though it ships easily to other countries.

And travel to another country and have it sent to you there? Or have a foreign friend order it and travel to get the SN

totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
Dark net market. I know they have benzos, don't know about AEs.

I

Into-the-abyss

May 31, 2024
And travel to another country and have it sent to you there? Or have a foreign friend order it and travel to get the SN
The thought did cross my mind to travel to a third country and just walk into a store to buy all the items I need, but then the big issue is how to get through customs and security going back into my country. Bringing SN might be enough to trigger an alarm for customs and security, and just thinking about that fills me with dread and anxiety.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Be creative, you know how much you need, it's cheap, get a box or jar of something powdered, wipe it down 3 times and put SN in it, it's not a drug so the dogs won't sound the alarm. You'll lose a lot of it doing this, but you'll have what you need. Check out customs control TV shows to see how the x-rays work and maybe you can arrange other things under the jar/box in your hand luggage to simulate the baggie with the SN inside and misunderstand it.

If I managed to get hash into the asylum inside the crutch, this should be something pretty similar.

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024

Pretty sure a well known source on here ships world wide.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
SN isn't illegal in Canada. Even supposing you had to go out of the country to find it, you wouldn't have to jump through so many hoops to bring it through customs. Trying to hide it just seems like a recipe to get even more scrutinized & make it seem like you're trying to hide smth worse than a food additive