Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
I have a lot of acne even though i am not a teenager anymore. My skin is so fucking bad and I really can't fix it.

I've tried Trentinoin, Differin, all sorts of exfoliators and moisturizers. And of course I am washing my sheets every week, and washing my pillow case everyday.

I can only sleep on my stomach and i know that makes it all worse.

And my fucking eye bags dude. I think it might be time for me to use makeup.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I used to have bad acne too I tried everything and nothing worked. Then I saw a commercial for Proactiv Solution, bought some and the shit actually worked. Try it out you never know.

Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
I used to have bad acne too I tried everything and nothing worked. Then I saw a commercial for Proactiv Solution, bought some and the shit actually worked. Try it out you never know.
I will try that.

I also have heard of Accutane but it seems pretty dangerous.

Also, I forgot to add but this acne problem is all my fault because my gut is destroyed and i used a bunch of drugs that fucked up my hormones.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I will try that.

I also have heard of Accutane but it seems pretty dangerous.

Also, I forgot to add but this acne problem is all my fault because my gut is destroyed and i used a bunch of drugs that fucked up my hormones.
Accutane is a big part of why I'm here. That toxic crap damaged my brain.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries and jandek
Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
I had it as a young teen and got it kinda under control. I'm 20 now and still have it, but I don't really pay attention to it. With or without acne, i'm still ugly and undesirable, it makes no sense to bother myself with it. It's like having your hand chopped of but worrying about the nail on the hand that got chipped in the process.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
J

jandek

Down in a Mirror
Feb 19, 2022
I had bad acne as a teen, which really affected my self-esteem. Had to resort to the nuclear option of accutane, which then gave me the rare and permanent "side effect" of hyperhidrosis... I just can't win, can I? lol

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Same, I actually didn't have that much acne as a teenager but now I'm overflowing with them and I'm not sure what the cause could be.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Have you visited a derm?

This might be a bit pricey but if you think about it it'll save you money in the long run trying to guess which skin care might help.

My acne was mild as a teen. I still have some acne today but isn't that bad so long as I don't wear makeup. Something about it just breaks me out.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I also suffer from acne.
Makeup will clog your pores. Don't use it or it will make the acne worse.