Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I have never talked about my liking of women openly. Though I know it really isn't a big deal, its uncomfortable to be open about it. I identify as straight and I know I like men for sure. Though I don't think I would ever date a woman I do find them physically attractive . I did have one experince with a threesome in college with a girl and guy but it was a toxic friendship and it was more I was manipulated into the 3 some than I actually wanted it ( I mean I think I was curious to some degree, but still wasnt comfortable).

Either way I think about my dad. I love him a lot but he's a hardcore christian. Reads his bible. But, I know that if he ever found out I liked girls he wouldn't like it but he wouldn't hate me for it I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnnonyBox, stygal, reasonabledoubt and 1 other person
olieolieoxenfree

olieolieoxenfree

Dec 29, 2020
This randomly popped in "similar threads", but if you only find them attractive but would not date them, that is a different story. I see men as attractive, but I have sexual feelings towards women only.

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I know this is a little old but... do you mean you find them physically and sexually attractive, but not romantically, or that you just find them physically attractive? I think the latter is very normal and doesn't mean you're bisexual or anything. Now, if you're also into them sexually, but still aren't romantically attracted, then I do think that would be considered being bisexual, but in a gray area. Neither scenarios are weird, so I wouldn't worry. There is no reason for your dad to know if you never plan on dating a woman.

Reactions: stygal
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
You're perfectly normal. Attractive is attractive, no matter what sex.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, Meditation guide and Life_and_Death