Sacred Rest

Sacred Rest

Ill
Mar 30, 2021
So, I've made my account at Sanctioned Suicide last Spring, and despite that, it seems I have still not passed some verification because my account is not allowed to perform basic features like view other's profiles and message other accounts. I have recently been approved for posting in the Suicide Discussion and Off Topic Forum, but I can't post in the Suggestions Forum.

How can I get verified, and have all these restrictions lifted, especially being allowed to message others? I don't even know how to contact the support team, but I've tried the "Contact Us" feature. Should I just delete my account registered with a protonmail e-mail, and try making a new one? Does SS not accept protonmail e-mails or something? I don't get it, but I need help.

Thanks.

Last edited:
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I believe you must have more messages posted in the forum before you are able to private message others.

Sacred Rest

Sacred Rest

Ill
Mar 30, 2021
I believe you must have more messages posted in the forum before you are able to private message others.
All right. Well, thanks for the notice on that. I'm likely terminally ill, and don't have a long time. Do you have an idea how many messages I need to have posted before I can view others' profile and message them? Thanks.

I'm wondering if I should attempt starting a new account, if this one has somehow been doomed.

Last edited:
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
All right. Well, thanks for the notice on that. I'm likely terminally ill, and don't have a long time. Do you have an idea how many messages I need to have posted before I can view others' profile and message them? Thanks.

I'm wondering if I should attempt starting a new account, if this one has somehow been doomed.
I don't know, sorry. But there's no need to start a new account. Then you would have to wait even longer and you would still need to post messages in the forum regardless.

Sacred Rest

Sacred Rest

Ill
Mar 30, 2021
I don't know, sorry. But there's no need to start a new account. Then you would have to wait even longer and you would still need to post messages in the forum regardless.
All right. Well, I've tried contacting the website staff. Hopefully, they'll get back to me sometime soon.