• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Hey everyone, ive been talking with @heikoboss today, he recently purchased and recieved a bottle of SN (which he purchased on Ebay). It came with no MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) information, which is something that should accompany all chemicals, at least all chemicals that are sent from legit chemical companies. Recently Tintypolygrapher posted some information (pasted in below) about the paperwork which should accompany all purchased chemicals, as well as what to look for in terms of purity. I have had a couple of conversations with people who have not received any manufacturer documentation with their product, which should make you very suspicious. I would not be confident that I had received the correct product if it did not come with correct identifying documentation. So best to always familiarise yourself with the information below if you are purchasing any chemicals.

The information below i hope to get uploaded into a resources file so people can have access to it as needed (thanks Tintypolygrapher)
Hello team:. I want to talk a bit about chemicals and their supply. Chemicals come with two things as their analyses and any chemical supplier globally should provide you with these two things. The first is a MSDS. That is a Material Safety Data Sheet:.

Here is a sample one for sodium Nitrite from the supplier Fisher Scientific:

https://fscimage.fishersci.com/msds/21410.htm
This tells you the toxicity of the chemical. Every chemical you purchase from a chemical supplier should have a MSDS. If a supplier is not willing to include or reference a MSDS then do not trust them. Even a reseller will have the original MSDS.

The second should be a CofA whcih stands for certificate of analysis. A CofA states what the chemical is, the purity, the lot or batch number and the way it was tested.

Here is a sample set of certificates of analysis for sodium Nitrite from Millipore corporation:

https://www.emdmillipore.com/US/en/product/Sodium-nitrite,MDA_CHEM-106549#anchor_COA
If you download one of the CofAs there you will see a view of a document that will specify the purity and even the analyst who did the analysis.

The most common assay for sodium Nitrite purity is with a very accurate technique of titration called permanganate redox titration. This is a titration that finds the endpoint with the reduction of potassium permanganate by color and it is very sensitive.

You should not buy a chemical you intend to use for a purpose like catching the bus if you are choosing to consider that if the supplier is not giving you a MSDS and CofA.

The image shows a CofA for sodium Nitrite as a chemical batch and it has 99 percent purity.

You should not trust a supplier who ships you a chemical that does not have a CofA and MSDS identifying the chemical, batch number, assay and purity. I'm advising this because I want your choices and decisions to be based on chemicals whose identify and purity you can trust which involves those two documents to help guarantee the chemical.

Every country and supplier requires a verifiable pair of these documents for both manufacturers and suppliers of chemicals. You will typically see the ACS whcih stands for American chemical society or an ISO certification or a CE certification that all define the identitg and purity standards.

Now that i wasted your time sharing all of this, can you show me the documentation that came with your bottles?

Attachments
  • https://sanctioned-suicide.net/data/attachments/36/36238-8e0b235855e810cb4d8240ed963aa11d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200529-222536_Drive.jpg
    263.1 KBViews: 12

Reactions: noname123, Meowkin and Deleted member 14573
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
You should not buy a chemical you intend to use for a purpose like catching the bus if you are choosing to consider that if the supplier is not giving you a MSDS and CofA.

You should not trust a supplier who ships you a chemical that does not have a CofA and MSDS identifying the chemical, batch number, assay and purity. I'm advising this because I want your choices and decisions to be based on chemicals whose identify and purity you can trust which involves those two documents to help guarantee the chemical.
There are verified SN sellers with no MSDS , CAS number is enough .

People have ctbed with SN even without those things .

While checking and documentation are preferred , this guidance to avoid SN unless given 'documents' is not helpful .

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise, CloseFriendofCamus, Neville1 and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
There are verified SN sellers with no MSDS , CAS number is enough .

People have ctbed with SN even without those things .

While checking and documentation are preferred , this guidance to avoid SN unless given 'documents' is not helpful .

Also, let's not forget that the chemical seller who is the most willing to sell to a random person online (with no regard laws in the source or destination country, poison regulations or customs declaration requirements) is also the most likely to skimp on providing things like an MSDS. That doesn't necessarily mean their chemicals are fake or faulty though. It just means they aren't the most conscientious of individuals, which ultimately helps us when it comes to obtaining SN without any suspicion or questioning. This will be even more important in the future if there are further moves to crack down on SN due to suicide potential.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and Neville1