• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
various methods are being talked about here.
But i dont see much about "accidental" suicides.
You know the kind of suicide where people know youre dead but they dont know if it was a suicide.
Like for example having a drug overdose,acccidentaly falling from somewhere *wink wink* The death can look either like a accident or not as long as it isnt known that it was suicide.

Reactions: uxorious, tearsinrain, lastsummer and 2 others
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Autoerotic asphyxiation. Put on female clothes (if you are male), start to rub your cock and hang yourself from the doorknob. Maybe use a pantyhose as rope. Everybody would believe you died while trying to get an orgasm... Also works for females, but it´s more common for males

Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Xingster, LadySin and 2 others
Nobody

Nobody

Aug 17, 2018
If you plan on hanging yourself, you could make it look like an Erotic asphyxiation gone wrong.

Reactions: LadySin and lv-gras
Nobody

Nobody

Aug 17, 2018
Autoerotic asphyxiation. Put on female clothes (if you are male), start to rub your cock and hang yourself from the doorknob. Maybe use a pantyhose as rope. Everybody would believe you died while trying to get an orgasm... Also works for females, but it´s more common for males

We thought about the same thing lol

L

LadySin

Aug 17, 2018
If I weren't so impatient to end things now I would do this for my family. Get some good life insurance. It wouldn't be any harder really being female. Get some ridiculous "sexy" attire to put on, put in a vibrator in me, hang myself on a door. The selfish thing is I would want to leave my family a note some type of way. I know they won't say something to give up all the money.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Morning Angel and lv-gras
hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
honestly id probably get the same bad reaction by everyone in my life if i died in a sexual postion with a noose around my neck and a plug up my ass,that seems very embarissing and this is coming from someone who barely has any dignity anymore.

What about "accidental" death by drug overdose? Which drug is the most lethal for a overdose?

Reactions: BxK, retarddd, lastsummer and 2 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I always hope for the more unlikely accidents - car crashes, terrorism, cross the wrong people when alone at night..

Reactions: BxK, tearsinrain, Morning Angel and 1 other person
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Or maybe drowning drunk in a river

Reactions: bbq1
Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
Another thread on here mentions using a gun tired to a helium balloon. Shoot yourself and then the gun drifts away into night sky. Could a similar strategy be used for nitrogen method meaning the equipment disappears? The nitrogen method doesn't show on toxicology report.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Aqizeth, hopeis5427 and 2 others
L

LadySin

Aug 17, 2018
Another thread on here mentions using a gun tired to a helium balloon. Shoot yourself and then the gun drifts away into night sky. Could a similar strategy be used for nitrogen method meaning the equipment disappears? The nitrogen method doesn't show on toxicology report.

Preferably on a windy day. The gun may come down near an area close enough they find. A big enough town or city would definitely search for the murder weapon just in case it was thrown away. Maybe make it look like a robbery? Trow your wallet away somewhere close by with stuff missing?

Reactions: bag.of.cats
Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
Preferably on a windy day. The gun may come down near an area close enough they find. A big enough town or city would definitely search for the murder weapon just in case it was thrown away. Maybe make it look like a robbery? Trow your wallet away somewhere close by with stuff missing?
Do it somewhere the wind will take it out to sea or use a weather balloon which will take it up into jet stream and across continents. Make sure it's at night so the balloon is long gone by sunrise

Reactions: Aqizeth and Tiburcio
hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
Or maybe drowning drunk in a river
honestly this would seem like a perfect method if the rate for surviving wasn't so high.One second your jumping off a bridge screaming 'BYE BITCHES' and the second your waking up in a hospital,because of course someone had to call the ambulance.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Aqizeth and lv-gras
hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
The shame, the shame. Dying in some weird sex game is the worst ever idea. Be remembered for who you were not some weird sissy in girls clothes.

Heroin. But then you'll get remembered as a secret druggy.

This guy made it look like an accident. There are enough clues to show it was deliberate.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/he...le-barbeques-after-sons-accidental-death.html

i just read the article about the supposed ''accidental'' barbecue death it definitely sounds like a ''''accidental'''' suicide method or the person was being too reckless. How long does it take to die from CO poisoning anyway?

Reactions: lastsummer and lv-gras
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
i just read the article about the supposed ''accidental'' barbecue death it definitely sounds like a ''''accidental'''' suicide method or the person was being too reckless. How long does it take to die from CO poisoning anyway?
20 mins after putting the smoldering charcoal in my car, the reading (through window) was 6,900ppm, was still over 6k an hour later.

IMG 20180519 131921

Reactions: lv-gras
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
honestly id probably get the same bad reaction by everyone in my life if i died in a sexual postion with a noose around my neck and a plug up my ass,that seems very embarissing and this is coming from someone who barely has any dignity anymore.

What about "accidental" death by drug overdose? Which drug is the most lethal for a overdose?

That one is easy, it's fentanyl.

hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
That one is easy, it's fentanyl.
i heard that synthetic versions of drugs are more dangerous.They are first labeled as "research chemicals" before alot of people easily od on them and then they become illegal. Im trying to find a site for research chemicals but even if i do it will still be hard since they are new drugs and i dont know which one will kill me or leave me disabled,the only time i find out is when it is on the news but by then it becones illegal and hard to find.

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I always hope for the more unlikely accidents - car crashes, terrorism, cross the wrong people when alone at night..
I had the same hopes. Giving hitch hikers rides at night, going to bad parts of town at 3 am, wishing for a crash when I was on a plane. Never seems to happen when you want it to. Figures.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio, BaconCheeseburger and 3 others
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
The trouble with accidental deaths and deaths by misadventure is that they're rarely sure-fire and can easily leave you only wishing you were dead. Many of them are rather miserable deaths, on top of it. Some cleverness is required on top of the fortitude necessary.

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

The trouble with accidental deaths and deaths by misadventure is that they're rarely sure-fire and can easily leave you only wishing you were dead. Many of them are rather miserable deaths, on top of it. Some cleverness is required on top of the fortitude necessary.
I agree, making it look accidental is complicating things a lot, and nor sure at all. You probably will end worse than now.