StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
After a while of searching here and there, I think we can all agree that some methods just out of reach or extremely difficult depending on the country that you're in.

Given that I'm in the UK and this country is strongly anti-suicide whilst ironically having a terrible mental health support, I am struggling to get my hands on SN (or at least I can't find a reliable source that won't question me), though I hope someone can dm me a source for SN.

So I'm currently eyeing for the night night method and I have read the thread up to page 32ish or thereabouts and I have my reservations on this method. I would want to go for partial hanging but I have no place to hang myself within my apartment, that I would trust be strong enough not to snap.

I probably wouldn't mind going for some pain granted that it is quick and tolerable to a decent extend, call it 'the pain to end all pains', but I'm not sure what that would be.

I'm also a heavy drinker so I'm not short on hard alcohol, maybe I should drink so much that I'm too drunk and would just jump off a bridge and any pain is negated.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: username8888
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
SN is avaliable pms. Injecting enough heroin will kill you. There's also oxygen deprivation methods.

• Informative
Reactions: StellaSomnus
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I probably wouldn't mind going for some pain granted that it is quick and tolerable to a decent extend, call it 'the pain to end all pains', but I'm not sure what that would be.
Nitrogen Cylinder method would be better and painless than hanging or alcohol. Maybe you can buy SN from another country by tourism? Switzerland maybe?

StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Aug 18, 2023
SN is avaliable pms. Injecting enough heroin will kill you. There's also oxygen deprivation methods.
Right, I think this'll be the closest I can get to it. I can't get heroin, though what oxygen deprivation methods would you recommend?
Nitrogen Cylinder method would be better and painless than hanging or alcohol. Maybe you can buy SN from another country by tourism? Switzerland maybe?
It's a lot of equipment, I technically can afford it, just gonna be a bit of a chore to gather the stuff.

Reactions: username8888
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Right, I think this'll be the closest I can get to it. I can't get heroin, though what oxygen deprivation methods would you recommend?

It's a lot of equipment, I technically can afford it, just gonna be a bit of a chore to gather the stuff.
First one is very easy in the UK especially if you're aware of the telegram scene. It can be a bit difficult to administrate but is one of the best methods.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
After a while of searching here and there, I think we can all agree that some methods just out of reach or extremely difficult depending on the country that you're in.

Given that I'm in the UK and this country is strongly anti-suicide whilst ironically having a terrible mental health support, I am struggling to get my hands on SN (or at least I can't find a reliable source that won't question me), though I hope someone can dm me a source for SN.

So I'm currently eyeing for the night night method and I have read the thread up to page 32ish or thereabouts and I have my reservations on this method. I would want to go for partial hanging but I have no place to hang myself within my apartment, that I would trust be strong enough not to snap.

I'm also a heavy drinker so I'm not short on hard alcohol, maybe I should drink so much that I'm too drunk and would just jump off a bridge and any pain is negated.

Any suggestions?
Alcohol, sedative medication, weights and deep water……cant fail unless dragged out. 🤷‍♂️

StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Aug 18, 2023
First one is very easy in the UK especially if you're aware of the telegram scene. It can be a bit difficult to administrate but is one of the best methods.
I'm not aware of the telegram scene unfortunately. I hope I can get into it.
Alcohol, sedative medication, weights and deep water……cant fail unless dragged out. 🤷‍♂️
that's for drowning, right? waters are cold here unfortunately, but I prefer not going for drowning yet.

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023

Any suggestions?
Hey, have you found a good method yet? I'm also in the UK trying to find the best method to CTB

Reactions: losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
In the absence of SN or DW substances to OD on I'm looking at SWB.

Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
What's SWB? H is also an option, ODing first time though, is that possible? Otherwise I end up an addict.

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
What's SWB? H is also an option, ODing first time though, is that possible? Otherwise I end up an addict.
Shallow water blackout (drowning)

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We are lucky here in the UK, pretty much all methods are readily accessible except guns... just not worth the risk of prison time.

Check out the megathreads, there's a lot of information in them.