• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
i can blind mysllf with love, witnh bullshit lies, i can distract myself with alcohol all day. im tired. im just tire.d.. gun in my mouth theres no way out. im tired. im tired. im really just tired

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: whywere, astr4, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
S

SamwiseGamgee

Jul 21, 2024
Man I know how you feel
I'm sorry you're going through it
I don't have any fancy words. You probably heard all the "talk to someone" advice
Some of the best advice I've heard is simply this
"You can always do it tommorow"
It sounds like something inside you still want to maybe see if things have a chance of getting better
There's nothing stopping you from doing it later on.
But it's all up to you
I pray things will get better for you

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
so are you accepting that your life is that way or are you accepting that catching the bus is your only path right now

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
Man I know how you feel
I'm sorry you're going through it
I don't have any fancy words. You probably heard all the "talk to someone" advice
Some of the best advice I've heard is simply this
"You can always do it tommorow"
It sounds like something inside you still want to maybe see if things have a chance of getting better
There's nothing stopping you from doing it later on.
But it's all up to you
I pray things will get better for you
ive been telling myself im in no rush for years now, its a lie. i need to rush. time isnt doing me any favors im tired of drinking im tired of it i am empty i am soulless
so are you accepting that your life is that way or are you accepting that catching the bus is your only path right now
ive accepted that any period of time i spend lying to myslef that i dont have to kill myslef is nothing more than that. lying,. suicide will be the end of me, and im rlly tired of waiting. no time will ever feel just right eniugh to do it. i need to get fuckingwasted and get it over with

i make enough to buy a shotgun on a whim what the fuck am i waiting for? im so stupid. im so fucking naive

Last edited:
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
ive accepted that any period of time i spend lying to myslef that i dont have to kill myslef is nothing more than that. lying,. suicide will be the end of me, and im rlly tired of waiting. no time will ever feel just right eniugh to do it. i need to get fuckingwasted and get it over with
it isn't as easy as getting wasted and getting it over with

maybe there's no need to kill yourself, maybe there is

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
it isn't as easy as getting wasted and getting it over with

maybe there's no need to kill yourself, maybe there is
Its easier than doing it sober. nothing is easy. freedom from life isnt on the easy list. but its like they say, anything worth doing wont be easy.