Mongoose

Mongoose

Apr 26, 2023
I signed up ages ago. This is my first time posting. I'm unsure what I hope to get from it, but here it goes.

I've suffered from depression for years now, severe enough that I've made attempts before and been admitted four times. I'm hoping this will be the last time. I'm trying to accept the fact that I can't be fixed. It might work for some people, but I don't think I'm one of them. My issues are too deep-seated, and I'm just not getting any enjoyment from anything. I'm just miserable all the time. All my relationships have failed due to my mental illness (depression), and honestly, I can't connect with people. I never have. Which is an isolating experience.

I have my SN. I know what I'm going to do. Ignorical getting Anti-nausea meds is the hardest part, not the actual chemical that will make me CTB. Isn't that funny? In previous times, I haven't hesitated. But my last attempt was only a month ago? I let myself be stopped. I willingly told people what I was doing and readily handed my prepared substances over.

I'm getting ready again and hoping that this is the final time. But it feels more difficult this time. I feel guilty knowing what it is going to do to my family. But I don't see another option. Nor do I want one. I've discharged myself from mental health services and stopped taking the antidepressants in the hope it makes me sad to do it. And quit talking to anyone.

I guess I'm writing this as I feel alone. I can't tell anyone I know.

• Hugs
Reactions: loser098, ForgottenAgain, tiger b and 5 others
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
There's no need to rush at everything just take it slowly little by little...besides we were all gonna die in the end to the grave after being born in this stupid world with no free will to choose to not life... (my English is sucks sorry if im just being such a bother you)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and Mongoose
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's understandable just wishing to be free from all the suffering, I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: myusername890