L

LastBitOfJoy

Dec 18, 2023
I just realized that my time is over in this world. I feel it, I am not particularly depressed but this is so over. I can feel that my death is nearby.

Every day it's the same, nothing changes, or will change for me. Even if it does, it will change to worse after, I don't really believe or trust in anything anymore. What I have learned in this world after living in it for 20 years is that there is no real value in anything, the only point that makes living worth is having fun. I don't have fun anymore so there is no point in living for me.

Living became a chore for me rather than an experience that gives joy, and that's the line for me, it means that I need to die.

I can't live because of others, because of family, because of friends or because of GTA VI coming out in two years. I suffer more than you can imagine and I can't hold on to anything anymore.

I am very unlucky and I didn't deserve this shitty life, it didn't stop hurting me, well, when I die it won't be able to hurt me no more. That gives me power, that makes me feel I have the control for once in my life. In very soon, I will be able to say "Fuck you life, you can't hurt me, I am ending this very quickly, you see? Didn't go as you planned me to suffer more, did it?"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc, doormat25 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering this cruel existence causes, best of luck.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This is very relatable. I'm so sorry for all your suffering. I expect we can all relate to wanting to take matters into our own hands and not being subjected to a whole lot more crap! That's definitely how I feel. A large part of my motivation to CTB is to rescue myself from a shitty future. And- I know enough about my past and what I get joy out of in life and what I'm willing to put up wth to experience those fleeting moments to know that my future is only going to go one way.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
We all have that time waiting for us. For most, it arrives a little late.

Reactions: Jarni