• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tapioca

Tapioca

I wish I could afford a maid.
Mar 20, 2024
I can't talk to anyone in my life about what's happening. I can't really even talk here and be truthful about my last job and what happened there without doxing myself.

What I put here might be too much as is.

I guess all that matters is my former boss is unhinged, and i stayed because i thought she would eventually retire and things would get better.

She made it clear, she would never retire. She would work until she died. Then things got so much worse.

I had no choice but to quit after several months of abuse crescendoed into her yelling at me telling me I was a bitch, that I had no life, was worthless, and bad at my job. She even hired someone else to replace me and told me.

After i gave her what she had been pushing me towards for months and quit. She did a wild 180 in writing emails with her trying to get me to stay but I couldn't stand being there anymore.

My husband decided we should leave it off my resume because she's such a spiteful bitch. I would never put her as a reference but if anyone called to even verify my employment there no idea what she might say.

Five years in a job i thought i would stay at until i retired. Five years in a field i wanted to stay in. Five years of my life. Now I have to pretend those five years never happened.

Somehow that's the best option... well that he can think of. I'm going to ctb instead.

There isn't anyway to move forward now.

I hate her. I hate I believed her when she recruited me. SO MANY PEOPLE WARNED ME. I didn't listen.

I hate how much worse she made my depression. She said it was the job. She said it was me I just couldn't handle the pressure. The job was never the problem it was her.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, F&Inside, antler and 6 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm so sorry, that's so terrible

Tapioca

Tapioca

Mar 20, 2024
I'm so sorry, that's so terrible
Thank you for listening. I just needed to talk somewhere about it.

I've only told my husband and mother the extent of what happened but feel like if I say anything to anyone else it will reflect badly on me. Even both of them just want to erase it.

So I just stay quiet. I feel very alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
In some parts of the world this would be a situation where you have legal rights. Bullying can have serious consequences if it can be proven.

My last workplace was toxic, too. I found myself a scapegoat who would be blamed for things going wrong, yet the manager would use all his power to block any attempts I made to fix anything. It has been nearly 3 months since I quit and I still don't feel like I can work again. It wasn't just the abusive environment, but I was reaching a stage where I actually needed support with my health issues. I am going to have to CTB before my savings run out.

You're certainly not alone, that much is for sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Tapioca
Tapioca

Tapioca

Mar 20, 2024
In some parts of the world this would be a situation where you have legal rights. Bullying can have serious consequences if it can be proven.

My last workplace was toxic, too. I found myself a scapegoat who would be blamed for things going wrong, yet the manager would use all his power to block any attempts I made to fix anything. It has been nearly 3 months since I quit and I still don't feel like I can work again. It wasn't just the abusive environment, but I was reaching a stage where I actually needed support with my health issues. I am going to have to CTB before my savings run out.

It's been a few months and I'm still getting random emails and text messages just blasting me or blaming me for things.

After the last round I answered what I could. Ignored her mean, spiteful, and untrue things, and blocked her.

She's the owner so nobody above her to rein her in.

Over the last 8 years shes gone through 14 staff members. This is a place that should have her plus two full time and a part time position. She has ran off 2 other staff besides me this year alone.

How much do you have in savings?

At least in that I'm okay for now have like a year at least.

But I had planned on ctb the week after I quit but that got totally sidelined because my husband canceled his with trip.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I found the same thing with the business owner where I worked. His mental health declined and he became quite aggressive, but could just get rid of anyone who disagreed with him. There were rumours he was on cocaine, too. It wasn't a good situation for anyone.

I'm glad you blocked her. In a perfect world she'd have to pay for you to have therapy.

I calculated last night that I could survive for up to a year if I'm really efficient, at least in theory.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tapioca