• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ah.ow

Mar 12, 2024
Is there anything you, i, or anyone can do to help a podcaster about suicide who was irresponsibly hurting people privately?

I wondered about ways to hear and talk about suicide, and i was confused about the good mixed with the bad of the podcast. That was a question i didn't know how to lay out the details of.

But for these private messages that the host did again, now I'm more confused and it seems maybe easier to ask.

The only option i heard to ask was the podcast platform, but that didn't sound helpful? The issue isn't which platform they're on?

I worry if noone might help unpunatively, like helping them rather than just censoring him and then the podcaster stops rather than learns?

Or they continue privately? Maybe that means they're bad, but when i couldn't find good media on suicide, the possibility of shutting anything down scared me?

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan'

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Op, can you please provide context here, i can barely make out what's being said here.
It's driving me crazy. Trying to figure out what OP is actually asking (or requesting). Can they just do two sentences with exactly what they need.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Is there anything you, i, or anyone can do to help a podcaster about suicide who was irresponsibly hurting people privately?
Possibly, if we understood what you were actually needing help with.

Reactions: Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
It's driving me crazy. Trying to figure out what OP is actually asking (or requesting). Can they just do two sentences with exactly what they need.
Glad I am not the only one. I read the post 5 times just questioning my own ability to comprehend Op's inquiry until I came to the conclusion that it doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: rozeske
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Glad I am not the only one. I read the post 5 times just questioning my own ability to comprehend Op's inquiry until I came to the conclusion that it doesn't make much sense.
My mind is the two gifs that me and the other poster replied x 10000000000. HUH.

• Informative
Reactions: Valky