• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScarletMaid

ScarletMaid

Suicidal Femboy like always
Nov 6, 2022
So there is this kesp in switzerland, an organization that takes away your human rights and makes you unable to decide and force you around like a prisoner.

Is there anyway to combat this? And also what paragrph in the law of switzerland says that it is a right to commit suicide as long as it is rational?
(Link would be appreciated because I cannot find this pinned post of how to combat this. Sorry I am very bad at searching things lol)

And is there anyway to 100% prove them that I am rational and not emotional? I already told them I have suicidal thoughts since 12 years but nobody seems to care.

Thx <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Red Desert
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I don´t think the KESP in Switzerland can stop you from committing suicide. But if they are of the general opinion that you are mentally ill, they can take further steps.

You have the right to commit suicide in Switzerland. But no doctor is obliged to give you a prescription for N. Also, Swiss law states that the state does not have to give you over-the-counter access to N.

Last edited: