• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

[EmptySpace]

[EmptySpace]

Apr 14, 2023
This summer, I decided that maybe I would feel better if I asked for help. And I did. I told my doctor that I wanted to kill myself.
They took me to a psychiatric hospital, misdiagnosed me. I was there for a month. The first days I cried because the nurses were shouting at the patients and insulting them. All I could do was drink water and sleep. And take pills.
After a week, I was allowed to draw and do puzzles. I realized that the pills weren't working and I wouldn't magically love life from them. I was saying I felt good to be released as soon as possible.
Turns out I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. And now I have to go to the hospital once a month for useless pills for the rest of my life. Every month they ask if I hear voices in my head, but I've never heard them in my life. I've never had hallucinations or delusions. They've never once asked if I'm suicidal. Some doctors said they had no idea why I was diagnosed that way. I have had additional tests that have shown that I do not have a thought disorder. But they don't care, they're not going to take the diagnosis off me, and it puts some restrictions on my life. I can't drive, I can't work with people, I can't drink alcohol, etc
I stopped taking the pills two months ago. There is no difference at all. Fuck recovery!

I don't know if this kind of medicine is better in other countries..... I would be interested to read how it works in Europe or America. Or in Asia

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I am sorry you had a bad experience. Some hospitals really don't know how to deal with patients.

I have been hospitalized 3 times and this is the 4th and I have had both good and bad experiences although not as terrible as the ones you mention. Maybe you could opt for psychological therapy.

• Love
Reactions: [EmptySpace]
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I started "recovery" last december. I went to a private psychiatrist (165€/session), though it was expensive, they diagnosed me with depression and maybe anxiety. As I told them I wanted to ctb, they understood that they were just thoughts and no true attempts, so as long as I stayed without harming myself, I wouldn't get locked up. I think the spanish health system won't get you locked up unless you have a real attempt to harm yourself (anorexia, bulimia, suicidal attempts, drugs,...)

I'm taking pills, and I think they work, so great job Elisa. At least I have my pills now.

S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I was hospitalized for a month after attempting suicide with benzodiazepines. Overall it was a very positive experience. The nurses treated the patients well and the food was great. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to improve enough, my health plan only covered one month and the place where I stayed was very expensive. I'm sorry that your hospital experience was so horrible.

• Love
Reactions: [EmptySpace]