Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
Yes, life is good, but not mine.

I'm not complaining, I'm just grateful for everything, but I don't see a solution, unless a miracle happens.

I don't like to push someone to ctb, because there may be a solution for them. But imagine the pain of being burned alive. Now imagine that pain, but in the soul, for 24 hours. Even dreams are bad and strange. There is almost no peace at any time.

That's how many people here are. With that pain in their soul for almost 24 hours. Like me.

I understand that pro-life people want to help because, yes, there are people who get better and are now very well, but others have been in this pain for years, or decades, and perhaps, like me, they haven't found a solution, except for a miracle.

On this site I can talk about all this and, I believe, that if this site didn't exist, I would have tried ctb again. Everything would have built up inside me and one day it would have exploded through ctb.

If you believe you have some hope, even if it's just a small point of light, I'd say keep going and find a solution. But everyone knows the pain they feel.

"Everyone is capable of mastering pain, except he who feels it" (Shakespeare)

Well, I just wanted to get something off my chest.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, ChronicAnamnesis, Tony24 and 4 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I feel as though pro-life is the wrong term most people use when what they normally mean is they're pro-existence. I.e keep on breathing and consuming food etc. Life and existence are two different things i think. I'd like to have a life instead of just existing in physical and mental pain everyday.

• Love
Reactions: pariah80 and Demian
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
I feel as though pro-life is the wrong term most people use when what they normally mean is they're pro-existence. I.e keep on breathing and consuming food etc. Life and existence are two different things i think. I'd like to have a life instead of just existing in physical and mental pain everyday.
Yeah, I totally agree with you! 'Existing' doesn't mean 'living.' Well said!

Reactions: davidtorez