• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
I've done it yesterday and today aswell with the metal tip of a school compass I found at home. It's not really efficient, but it works.. Though I've been thinking to buy a razor or a box cutter, or anything like that.
Is there anything else that I could buy by a low price to do a decent amount of damage?

I honestly feel like I'm forgetting about an option, but I'm honestly not sure.

Reactions: restingplace
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
i dont wanna give u any sh tips bc i think its a horrible addiction that doesnt make life better but pls make sure you take care of your wounds. i met someone who had their limb amputated bc of sh. take care

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
Whatever you end up doing, just take good care of your wounds like the reply above me already mentioned. They're a bitch to handle when they're infected

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
i dont wanna give u any sh tips bc i think its a horrible addiction that doesnt make life better but pls make sure you take care of your wounds. i met someone who had their limb amputated bc of sh. take care
Seconding this. Please, don't. If you absolutely must do it, use ice cubes in your skin. It doesn't leave any mark, but burns a lot. Use only a moderate amount.

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
Whatever you end up doing, just take good care of your wounds like the reply above me already mentioned. They're a bitch to handle when they're infected

I'll make sure to, thank you for your concerns.

I've already almost hit a nerve on my arm because of self-harm last year, got 6 stitches there and shit... Not planning to do on this level.

I was at 57 days without doing any sh, but I had a relapse yesterday, as mentioned in the 1st post... But in any case, any words (that are not telling me how the addiction is bad, I know that already.) are welcomed.đź«‚
Seconding this. Please, don't. If you absolutely must do it, use ice cubes in your skin. It doesn't leave any mark, but burns a lot. Use only a moderate amount.
If that had worked before, I would've done it instead of cutting. I've been dealing with this shit for 5 years now, and insisting on how I "shouldn't do it" when I've just done it an hour ago is pretty.. annoying, tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: wastingpotential