• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeadKarim

DeadKarim

Jul 6, 2021
Hey everyone, thought i should open up this thread to ask about ibuprofen / paracetamol and which type should work for the SN method ( stat dose ).
There are numerous types of ibuprofen, is apofri for instance the ideal version despite tachycardia being one of the very rare side effects ?
Thanks!
<3

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Hey everyone, thought i should open up this thread to ask about ibuprofen / paracetamol and which type should work for the SN method ( stat dose ).
There are numerous types of ibuprofen, is apofri for instance the ideal version despite tachycardia being one of the very rare side effects ?
Thanks!
<3

you can use both at once, the brand name is not important just standard ibuprofen and paracetamol should be enough. For fast heartbeat propranolol is good and for anxiety something like diazepam, do not forget metoclopramide is essential when taking sn so you do not vomit it back up