• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
Hello friends, I bought 250 grams of Merck brand potassium cyanide and 100 grams of Neutron brand sodium cyanide. Unfortunately, I found incomplete information about the function of cyanide in the body. Does anyone have a video of the use of cyanide for suicide or murder? I know that the first complication of this substance is called ataxia, and it means paralysis of the whole body. That's why I'm afraid of using cyanide and I can't commit suicide until I prove to myself that this method is definitive. I have had these cyanides for a year, but uncertainty and fear have stopped me, my condition is getting worse every day, I can't stand the world, please let me know if there are any documentaries or videos about this substance. the more, the better thank you

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
OMG how many people you intend to extinguish with that amounts of cyanide?! I don't have a video but what cyanide does primarily is the CN- ion binds easy to the Fe3+ / Fe2+ ion building an Iron-Cyanide complex which is harmless. By doing that there is no transfere of Oxygen / CO2 possible any more which leads to a kind of inner suffocation in the cells itself. I hope that helps.

When you swallow KCN and it reaches your stomach the KCN builds first HCN (Hydrogen Cyanide) and that splits easy into a H+ ion and CN- ion which does the job.

Cyanide poisoning isn't painless, but the more cyanide you swallow the faster you should reach a state of unconssciuosness with no chance be ever recscued (within minutes).

0.1g is lethal already so If you swallow 1g ++ it should be pretty fast and irreversible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
OMG how many people you intend to extinguish with that amounts of cyanide?! I don't have a video but what cyanide does primarily is the CN- ion binds easy to the Fe3+ / Fe2+ ion building an Iron-Cyanide complex which is harmless. By doing that there is no transfere of Oxygen / CO2 possible any more which leads to a kind of inner suffocation in the cells itself. I hope that helps.

When you swallow KCN and it reaches your stomach the KCN builds first HCN (Hydrogen Cyanide) and that splits easy into a H+ ion and CN- ion which does the job.

Cyanide poisoning isn't painless, but the more cyanide you swallow the faster you should reach a state of unconssciuosness with no chance be ever recscued (within minutes).

0.1g is lethal already so If you swallow 1g ++ it should be pretty fast and irreversible.
I did not intend to buy a lot. Unfortunately, the lowest amount in the packaging of these companies was this amount. Do you mean that even if the amount of cyanide is small, it is still fatal, changing the amount of consumption only changes the speed?

Do you think death is more certain with sodium nitrite or cyanide? Is death with sodium nitrite as painful as cyanide?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I did not intend to buy a lot. Unfortunately, the lowest amount in the packaging of these companies was this amount. Do you mean that even if the amount of cyanide is small, it is still fatal, changing the amount of consumption only changes the speed?

Do you think death is more certain with sodium nitrite or cyanide? Is death with sodium nitrite as painful as cyanide?
Yes I know it's not being sold in "small amounts". You can have a look in the wikipedia article about potassium cyanide, depending on your body weight 200-300mg are lethal already. Yes the more KCN you swallow at once the more CN- ions are built which accelerate the process.

Upvote 0
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
oh wow, I've been looking for cyanide as well but found it a lot easier to get hold of SN, especially in the EU
idk where your source is located but do you think you could order that from EU as well?
I would appreaciate a pm if you can share any information

Upvote 0
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Hello friends, I bought 250 grams of Merck brand potassium cyanide and 100 grams of Neutron brand sodium cyanide. Unfortunately, I found incomplete information about the function of cyanide in the body. Does anyone have a video of the use of cyanide for suicide or murder? I know that the first complication of this substance is called ataxia, and it means paralysis of the whole body. That's why I'm afraid of using cyanide and I can't commit suicide until I prove to myself that this method is definitive. I have had these cyanides for a year, but uncertainty and fear have stopped me, my condition is getting worse every day, I can't stand the world, please let me know if there are any documentaries or videos about this substance. the more, the better thank you
Cyanide works by shutting down the function of mitochondria. Putting it simply, mitochondria are the energy sources for cells. (They produce an energy-rich molecule called ATP - adenosine triphosphate - that other parts of a cell can use when they need energy.) So if mitochondria aren't working, nothing else can work, and you die. The fatal dose of potassium cyanide is less than one gram, and it kills within a very few minutes. In other words it is effective - very - and you wouldn't have much time to worry about any unpleasant side effects. You need to store it in a well-sealed container, otherwise it will give off hydrogen cyanide and degrade. Please remember that potassium cyanide is so toxic that it is dangerous to the unwary, and if you do have 250 grams don't leave it lying around where other people might accidentally come into contact with it. That amount is enough to kill hundreds of people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elysion
Upvote 0
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
Can you pm me link to a trusted vendor?

Upvote 0
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
No video, but there's a very famous audio from the Jonestown massacre. It's like 920 people dying at the same time. It is quick, but it seems painful.
Also, that really is a lot of product. If you ever get to a point where you don't use it, make sure you dispose of it properly.

Reactions: Elysion
Upvote 0
conversation

conversation

drive safe, be kind!
Nov 28, 2023
I hope all is well! if i may ask, where did you purchase this cyanide? Thanks!

Upvote 0
M

mytrauma

Nov 28, 2023
Can you please pm me your source

Upvote 0