I will dedicate my next bareback sex bender to this wombless intersexed person:

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: honkpilleddoomer, Catlovergirl, Lupgevif and 3 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
well...I don't think that creating unnecessary embryos would help the pro-life movement in any way. Just refrain from having them in the first place, even though an embryo is not really a fully formed sentient being...it just wouldn't feel right to me (as a vegan/vegetarian anyway).

Reactions: honkpilleddoomer, leeloosnow, another@ and 5 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Not to get too personal, but I was forced to abort as a child and my opinion on the matter was ignored.

It really messed me up. And honestly I still struggle. I seen my dead son, he was very tiny but looked like a baby nonetheless. Then I hemorrhaged horrifically and the clinic didn't do much and wrapped me in a blanket and wouldn't let me leave through the front door since I looked too "upsetting*... I guess blood stained clothes will do that. They pushed me out the back door and my mother took me to the hospital. It was horrific.

I know not everyone's experience is the same. I know not everyone is awake during their abortion (I was and I wish I wasn't)...

I was the most pro choice person at the time too. How quickly that changed. The clinic I went to was popular. Open for many years, until now. It's closed for killing 4 woman for lack of medical attention and dirty instruments.

I really hope this is a morbid joke. I can appreciate jokes. But using it to get back at people or as birth control seems very cruel and risky.

I'm sorry this is so long, and maybe you don't care and will ignore it. But I hope you reconsider. ♡

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leeloosnow, Source Energy, another@ and 21 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
You don't eat babies?
Haha, no, I don't :D. But I see my life in general as "trying to avoid as much suffering as possible". And since I'm not 100% sure how sentient an embryo actually is, I wouldn't want it to suffer.

• Love
Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria, Brink, Garbage Person and 4 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I think there is a lot of misunderstanding between both pro-choicers and pro-lifers as to their motives and why they believe what they do. I don't think you'll be getting back at them this way.

• Informative
Reactions: leeloosnow, Skathon, Fragile and 2 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
This makes no sense. It's also disgusting and unsettling.

It's not a pro-abortion stance. It's just gibberish.

• Love
Reactions: another@, GoneGoneGone, Brink and 6 others
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
Stupidity at its best.

• Love
Reactions: Wayfaerer, Fragile, woxihuanni and 3 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Really lame trolling attempt. I feel sorry for the person if she is being serious.

• Love
Reactions: flatearth, Wayfaerer, XYZ and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I notice how terrified I am even on SS to really speak my mind. Glad people of common sense showed up and said it as it is.

I am always terrified of how rotten things can get and how I have to shut up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Matthias_k, Brink, Wayfaerer and 5 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I notice how terrified I am even on SS to really speak my mind. Glad people of common sense showed up and said it as it is.

I am always terrified of how rotten things can get and how I have to shut up.

If it means anything, I believe you have both intelligence and kindness, so you should not hesiate to say something when things seem off. :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Wayfaerer, Ghost2211, Good4Nothing and 3 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
This is the kind of deranged shit that makes the pro-choice movement look like a fucking joke.

I'm extremely pro-choice, but I shut the hell up about these issues because I'm not a woman , this twitter asshole should do the same before people think that this mentality is the norm.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Ren Elsie Jewelria, Brink and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
This is the kind of deranged shit that makes the pro-choice movement look like a fucking joke.

I'm extremely pro-choice, but I shut the hell up about these issues because I'm not a woman , this twitter asshole should do the same before people think that this mentality is the norm.

I think they give zero fucks about any of the issues they blether about, it is just scoring some kind of points, but I don't even know anymore what points they are trying to score.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Disappointered, Grav and 4 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I think they give zero fucks about any of the issues they blether about, it is just scoring some kind of points, but I don't even know anymore what points they are trying to score.
They come off as an embodiment of the right wing stereotype of a feminist childlike woman with daddy issues who does things to spite daddy, even if those things only harm her in the end.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Fragile, Wayfaerer and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
They come off as an embodiment of the right wing stereotype of a feminist childlike woman with daddy issues who does things to spite daddy, even if those things only harm her in the end.

I was trying to find the words for why I despise my deranged neighbour, now I have it.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Some edgelord shit. Another one to strap to the rocket that I'll blast into the sun

Reactions: flatearth
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
made me smile ngl

Reactions: flatearth and Lupgevif
ravergirl

ravergirl

Death becomes her
Jul 22, 2020
Some edgelord shit. Another one to strap to the rocket that I'll blast into the sun

Strap me on the fucking rocket, then. Sounds like a fun way to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: flatearth and 262653
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
As a woman who probably can't and maybe even shouldn't have kids, if that's a serious post, it disturbs me. I'm all for abortion if absolutely necessary, but just to do it over and over again just because you can? Even as a joke....eh.....upsets me probably a bit too much....

Reactions: flatearth, Disappointered and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
As a woman who probably can't and maybe even shouldn't have kids, if that's a serious post, it disturbs me. I'm all for abortion if absolutely necessary, but just to do it over and over again just because you can? Even as a joke....eh.....upsets me probably a bit too much....
Don't let it upset you. The point of these juvenile provocations is to upset, so don't let them achieve their purpose.

• Hugs
Reactions: flatearth, Disappointered, All washed up and 2 others
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Pro-life is about domination enslavement and advancing a supremacist agenda under the guise of religion/morality.

And if Alabama is any indication, Jesus is totally down with raping little kids and then feeding them into the machine when they've outlived their fuckability, and slapping the remains onto a plate when they're all used up.
Gotta keep 'em in stock.

Murica. Hail Stan or Santa or whatever.

[yeah, went a little overboard there. But it seems to be true. Unless i've been imagining the last 20 years or so.]

Reactions: Lupgevif
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Pro-life is about domination enslavement and advancing a supremacist agenda under the guise of religion/morality.

Is it a white supremacist agenda?
And if Alabama is any indication, Jesus is totally down with raping little kids and then feeding them into the machine when they've outlived their fuckability, and slapping the remains onto a plate when they're all used up.

What is this about?

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Is it a white supremacist agenda?
No, just the usual I'm better than you are thing. Which is already destructive enough.

What is this about?
sorry the quote thing didn't catch right
I was thinking of Roy Moore specifically.

For perspective, i was an altar boy.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Kaira_
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
No, just the usual I'm better than you are thing. Which is already destructive enough.

What is this about?
sorry the quote thing didn't catch right
I was thinking of Roy Moore specifically.

For perspective, i was an altar boy.

Okay, I misinterpreted your comment. Roy Moore was dating a teenage girl, at a time when the age difference between men and (underage) women wasn't looked upon so harshly as it is today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered and Deleted member 23374
B

benjamind2020

Sep 18, 2020
So trollish to say shit like that...I'm somewhere between pro-life and pro-choice but trolls who say that they'd abort just to upset pro-lifers are doing nothing to protect their rights...quite the opposite in fact.

Reactions: flatearth and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
Ironically, the only thing stopping me is that I'd rather die than become pregnant in the first place... silly how that works considering what we're all here for but what the hell.

honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
It does nothing at all. Spawning something into life with their consent and killing them is just sad. We should not give birth at all.