• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
It's one more mental illness/phobia I've battled for the last few years. It's very sad and debilitating issue that maybe many in here don't even know. what it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I didn't know what it was and I looked it up. It must be terrible, for lack of a word to better describe it.
Have you made any progress?

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I didn't know what it was and I looked it up. It must be terrible, for lack of a word to better describe it.
Have you made any progress?
I'm just starting therapy hopefully I can make some progress. It's very awful indeed and no one understands. I was curious if anyone here deals with it and how they handle the issue with those around them.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I guess it must be a rare disease as they call it here, very rare, it will be difficult to find someone here with it perhaps.
At least it is not a depression or psychosis, it is something that is easily identifiable and will have very few possible treatments, you will not have to be a guinea pig. I hope they know how to help you and that you get results soon.
Much encouragement! 💪

Reactions: Daryl72
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I guess it must be a rare disease as they call it here, very rare, it will be difficult to find someone here with it perhaps.
At least it is not a depression or psychosis, it is something that is easily identifiable and will have very few possible treatments, you will not have to be a guinea pig. I hope they know how to help you and that you get results soon.
Much encouragement! 💪
Thank you. I'm dealing with multiple illnesses and I've been on the edge of suicide for some time now. I don't think at 52 and dealing with OCD, depression and severe anxiety for over thirty years with limited help from professionals, I can go in much longer. Now I'm fighting the most embarrassing conditions of Agoraphobia and Ablutophibia. No way most anyone even knows what they are and certainly how bad they can affect a person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
No wonder people look for CTB... the "professionals" who are supposed to cure us are swimming in money while we scream for their help

Reactions: Linda and Daryl72
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
No wonder people look for CTB... the "professionals" who are supposed to cure us are swimming in money while we scream for their help
Totally
Absolutely agree. Yes all these illnesses with very little help have me desperate to find an exit. Some professionals do indeed try, but others are as you say, in it for the money.

Reactions: Linda
Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
Which part of bathing is uncomfortable? Is it partially a fear of water? If that's so, I've heard of other cultures that bathe without water in desert areas where water is scarce.

Reactions: Daryl72
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Which part of bathing is uncomfortable? Is it partially a fear of water? If that's so, I've heard of other cultures that bathe without water in desert areas where water is scarce.
It's hard to explain. It's something I can only assume a therapist can help me with.