• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Yet another A-Z word game because they are fun. You know how they work by now. Bonus points for adding a screenshot and/or cover art to snazzy it up a bit. Feel free to say what you think of the film/TV series too.

I'll start: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

While I don't like the MCU a whole lot, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. managed to become one of my favorite TV series of all time. The writing is very high quality (especially for a superhero television series) and the cast delivers spectacular performances. I know a lot of fans of the MCU movies were disappointed that almost none of the movie characters appeared on the show, but I preferred it that way myself. The show managed to feel like a natural part of its world, keeping in the background and dealing with the fallouts of the plots of the movies. At least until Marvel Studios decided that Marvel Television (the studio responsible for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. among other MCU TV shows) be kept separate and retroactively made non-canon.

Agents of shield

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Clone High

clonehigh.png

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Ostermontag (haven't watched it but on letterboxed and imdb it is rated a 3 also this is most tame cover I could find on google)

s-l1200.webp

Reactions: Twntysix