• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Memento

Memento

I refuse to succumb
Apr 6, 2023
Caspian Sea

ISS056 E 13641   View of Azerbaijan

"The Caspian Sea is home to a wide range of species and is famous for its caviar and oil industries. Pollution from the oil industry and dams on rivers draining into it have harmed its ecology" (Wikipedia).

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Golden Gate Bridge
500px-GoldenGateBridge-001.jpg

Yes, it's a well-known suicide site...

428px-Suicide_prevention_sign_on_the_Golden_Gate_Bridge_2.jpg

428px-Crisis_Counseling_at_Golden_Gate_Bridge.jpg

Please don't tell me there is hope...

440px-Suicide_nets_on_the_Pacific_side_of_the_Golden_Gate_Bridge.jpg

Installation of suicide nets started in April 2017 and expected to be completed by the end of 2023.

Personally I don't like CTBing in public but I understand that people are desperate.
Rest in peace, jumpers 🙏

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Harris - (Isle of) - Outer Hebrides

* @LoiteringClouds ~ RIP to all those brave jumpers ~ the end of an era ~ did you go to San Fran + take those photos ? ~🙏🕊️💫💛

Last edited:
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Sep 27, 2022
Oh my stars ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I'm so grateful + much love to you all 💛

I'm sorry my physical health kept me from playing / interacting today :(

Thank you for sharing your time here with me 🙏🕊️

@Dead Meat @Endex @Heavenbound @LoiteringClouds @Memento @mia.wallace @Myforevercharlie @redtruck1 @ThisIsGoodbye

Hope I didn't miss anybody … I will post this in the other game too so apologies if you get tagged again ! 💫💕🌟🌸🌙🌷✨🧡

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Sep 27, 2022
White Horse Hill - Uffington 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Ancient archaeology
The horse is only part of the many ancient remains that are found at White Horse Hill and beyond, spreading out across the high chalk downland. Here are some of the other features to explore:
  • The Manger is a dramatic dry valley and has steep rippled sides, left from the retreating permafrost during the last Ice Age. These ripples are known as the Giant's Steps.
  • To the east of the Manger lies Dragon Hill, a small roundish hill with a flattened top. It is said to be the site where St George, England's patron saint, slew the dragon. The blood poisoned the ground and left a white chalk scar for all to see.
  • Crowning White Horse Hill is a simple Iron Age rampart and ditch hillfort known as Uffington Castle.
  • Burial mounds can be spotted across the landscape. These date from the Neolithic period and were reused up to the Saxon age. The largest contained 47 skeletons and this can be seen as you walk up to the horse from the car park.

Last edited:
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Sep 27, 2022
Trying to come back to see you again ~ @Dead Meat + @LoiteringClouds ~ 💛🌷✨🌹💙

*Aw, @LoiteringClouds ~ what a vibrant Rose + my heart breaks to hear about you scouting the park 💔

~ Thank you for being here when you can + getting us to 'Z' ~ again ! 🙏🌟

~ Thank you too @Heavenbound @Myforevercharlie + @stermc ~ 🙏✨🧡✨

Love all your pics + posts !

**PS : I promise I won't keep tagging you all in this game

*** 🙃 Haha ! ~ Thanks @mia.wallace 🙏

Last edited: