lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Hello, I'm not sure if there is another thread about this but I did a quick look and didn't find any.

But I just saw there that a youtuber I have been watching for over a year now has committed suicide. His name was ''iceycat25''. He was a gaming youtuber and made tutorials and tips and things like that. I know most of you don't know him but I am baffled.

In his videos, he always remained calm and never brought emotion. He stopped uploading a month ago which I thought was strange but never paid too much attention to it.
Anyway, my point is I never saw it coming. I don't know him personally but it's crazy to think that someone I watched regularly was one of us (as in suicidal, there is nothing to indicate he used this site).

It is unfortunate but still, I hope he is at peace.

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Wolfjob_dayjob, KinicH Knesc and 5 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Suicide always hits differently when it's outside of here. Sometimes I just never see it coming and the person is just gone.

• Love
Reactions: draw a circle, peacefully31425, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Suicide always hits differently when it's outside of here. Sometimes I just never see it coming and the person is just gone.
yeah, all I'm seeing now is pro-life nonsense. But unfortunately, people will forget about it in a week.

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Wolfjob_dayjob, TakeYourHappyPills and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
That's the hard part to watch for me. Hurts seeing everyone make noise for ages and then just forget they ever existed.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lostangel and Deleted member 17331
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
It's understandable people forget, there are living matters demanding attention plus once you left nothing can be done really. Closed ones may remember from time to time

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and lostangel
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
It's understandable people forget, there are living matters demanding attention plus once you left nothing can be done really. Closed ones may remember from time to time
Yes absolutely couldn't word it better myself.