H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
im new to this forum so im not too familiar with all the rules or acronyms but i wanted to say this
not rlly sure if this counts as a vent but im pretty screwed. just a day ago i was pretty content, i had my method decided (full suspension hanging) picked a place in my home that i know nobody will ever check until my scheduled message will deliver, just needed the rope which tbf is not easy to obtain rn. but then today happened. i ordered a book from a place and they accidentally gave me a different book but 'luckily' its one i wanted even more and was even harder to get. the issue is thats its the fucking stand by stephen king (complete and uncut edition), if u havent seen how big that book is just look it up.
now i have to read this massive tome, and also cbt but im on a time crunch. i have probably less than a couple days before we have to move to a different house, one without this glorious spot that ive discovered
am i cooked?
TL;DR was prepared to ctb pretty soon but then a book got delivered that is too big, but i have to read
also even though this may seem a little comical i am actually feeling very paralyzed rn cus of it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils
R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
Remembering some words from Goku (Dragon Ball Z): "Where there's a will there's a way".

Alcatraz prison was thought to be impossible to escape, yet some people managed to do that; and there's a woman in Texas who won four major lottery prizes.

Whatever you're dead set on, you'll most probably accomplish it no matter the odds against you. All you need to do is to adapt. Life always throws challenges that force us into changing our approach to a situation and when you embrace those changes (eventhough you never liked those changes), you'll most probably reach your goal.