• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I desire a world, and a society, who accepts death as a natural process and not an complete tragedy.
I don't mean that in this imaginary society there will not be any grief, or funerals, or religious memorials. No. I talk about throw away the taboo around death. The fear, the uncertain feel about the afterlife. Also, in that society, homicide will be prosecuted, of course.
But the one thing that will not prosecute in this world, is suicide. The media will not convert any suicide in yellow or sensationalist news, even with celebrities.
The goverment will not promote any pro-life policies. They will teach that any legal age persons can take their lives without any discouragement. The assignated agency will take notice about the intentions and a "no life resurrection" contract will be signed, and a CTB date will be settle up, even the same day. The citizen can take their life at home, in a designated office, or in a hospital with a supervision of a doctor. And then, after 1 hour, or 2, the body will be disposed at the local morgue. Organ donation will be optional.
But I mean, I imagine a society who doesn't condemn CTB. That it was another part of the daily rutine of the country. The suicidal people will be more peaceful and less worried about the social shaming and consequences who certainly affects and aggravates their thoughts. Unfortunately, I will not meet that fantasy society.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I desire a world, and a society, who accepts death as a natural process and not an complete tragedy.
I don't mean that in this imaginary society there will not be any grief, or funerals, or religious memorials. No. I talk about throw away the taboo around death. The fear, the uncertain feel about the afterlife. Also, in that society, homicide will be prosecuted, of course.
But the one thing that will not prosecute in this world, is suicide. The media will not convert any suicide in yellow or sensationalist news, even with celebrities.
The goverment will not promote any pro-life policies. They will teach that any legal age persons can take their lives without any discouragement. The assignated agency will take notice about the intentions and a "no life resurrection" contract will be signed, and a CTB date will be settle up, even the same day. The citizen can take their life at home, in a designated office, or in a hospital with a supervision of a doctor. And then, after 1 hour, or 2, the body will be disposed at the local morgue. Organ donation will be optional.
But I mean, I imagine a society who doesn't condemn CTB. That it was another part of the daily rutine of the country. The suicidal people will be more peaceful and less worried about the social shaming and consequences who certainly affects and aggravates their thoughts. Unfortunately, I will not meet that fantasy society.
Agreed but I actually think this will never happen cause humans are stupid :aw:

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think your desired world might become kinda real in a far away future.
Eutanasia will be accepted all over the world. Damn, that would be so beautiful!

drwt

drwt

Dec 1, 2020
The suicidal people will be more peaceful and less worried about the social shaming and consequences who certainly affects and aggravates their thoughts.
I don't understand this kind of thinking.
If you die you will not experience any of the shame, the consequences, the conversations people have about you. You're free of thought. Why does it matter?
Do you want suicidal people to be more peaceful when they're alive? If they could have a peaceful mind why would they be suicidal?

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
No, peaceful and shameless in the act of suicide. I mean, in a state of mind that tells them that there's nothing wrong in their decisions.
Society has put a tremendous pressure of it, and that's why some people like me takes his haven in forums like these, because they are convinced that it's wrong, but later discovered people with similar problems. So I dreamed about a future or alternative society who doesn't condemn suicide, nor religiously, not legally, only by certain rules to be followed.

drwt

drwt

Dec 1, 2020
Okay. Let's say for a second such a dream world exists. You wake up one morning and you've been teleported into another reality and everything is like you want. Then what..? You'd happily kill yourself because nobody would judge you?
Then you'd be dead and have no experiences of anything anymore. How does that make it different from this world?