V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I ordered N from a few months ago, but the package got seized. I've sent something like 10+ messages to A, but haven't heard back. WTF? Has he changed his email again? The only options I can think of is that 1. He thinks I am LE for some reason, 2. He's running low on product and doesn't want to deal with re-orders (because of the diacount) or 3. He's changed his email again.

Can anybody help?

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I know this is an old post but I heard A has changed his email. As always be careful when emailing because it could be someone else. The latest version of the ppeh is January 2021 in which has his new email in it. Which can be found when you type in the search bar at the top of the screen : pph new version link. You may have to scroll through the comments and you'll find a link but you have to have the Google Drive app downloaded unless you already have it and once that's done you can download the ppeh and find A's new email in it. Also it wouldn't hurt to compare emails also. Good luck on this crazy journey.

Reactions: Luna88 and Pen>Sword
S

Stevo

May 3, 2021
I know this is an old post but I heard A has changed his email. As always be careful when emailing because it could be someone else. The latest version of the ppeh is January 2021 in which has his new email in it. Which can be found when you type in the search bar at the top of the screen : pph new version link. You may have to scroll through the comments and you'll find a link but you have to have the Google Drive app downloaded unless you already have it and once that's done you can download the ppeh and find A's new email in it. Also it wouldn't hurt to compare emails also. Good luck on this crazy journey.
Can you please advise how I can buy too. There are a number of posts about buying from A. Can you please pm about how I can buy too.

speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
He's gone. I was also trying to resolve a shipping issue with him and he vanished. D is the new thing- I know it's sucks because you're basically going to start from scratch with the payment. It is what it is.

All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
A replied to me with an automated email yesterday, after 11 days. From the looks of it there are no difference between him and D, besides D being faster.

S

Stevo

May 3, 2021
What do you mean speck. You paid A and he did not ship at all? Cam you please send me D contacts