Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
Hi everyone reading, thank you so much for being here <3 A wonderful dear I'm so fortunate to know used to frequent this forum and now it is my honour and privilege to share their voice through some dear words of theirs that they would like for me to share:

"A member was here and their conditions is unbearable. They left the forum because of a complicated scenario and experience and something like a traumatic brain injury caused by some of the forum members without their knowing. When the brain injury occurred, something like a shock happened that damaged the brain and they survived it although their body stopped temporarily and it felt like death. After that they were panicking and misunderstood, additionally PTSD from something else happened. Brain damage and pain change personality at least temporarily. Unable to express or talk or do anything, they left the forum. After that they were bedridden and couldn't move much or do anything because of PTSD and brain damage. The brain damage prevents thinking and functioning and what they do is very limited. Now their brain feels like degenerating because of the incident. The brain functioning isn't normal and it looks like it's permanent. They tried their best not to tell the members what they caused but now it's dangerous as it's continously damaging the brain because of what happened. They feel it's a hopeless situation and what they experienced is unfair and cruel. They don't know what to do anymore and there is a risk of more brain damage and degenerating. It's very hard for them to function, think or do things. They can't use the forum due to the problems. They need someone to help them because it's related to forums."

I would be so beyond grateful for any care and safe support for this beloved wonderful dear <3 Thank you so, so, so much for reading <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Bigsmoke777, ImsooDone1N, Foresight and 1 other person