• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

drinkthenectar

drinkthenectar

Jan 12, 2024
I'm curious if there is a marketplace where people are looking to buy things owned by dead people, especially if they're dead by suicide.

I want my sister to be able to make money off of what I have so that she can pursue her goals and happiness, she is the only person aware of my plans and she understands me.

I have some used sketchbooks and art pieces I've made, I can't just post to sell them now because it will alert friends and family that something weird is going on as I've always refused to sell/giveaway my original pieces unless it's a commission.

I remember seeing somewhere there is a market for buying used sketchbooks but I can't seem to find it right now.

I just would love to get rid of personal things, even stuff like undergarments if it's profitable. I know it's messed up but I'm sure some creep out there would love to buy used socks of a girl who killed herself. But I'm not sure where to find or access that marketplace.

Please help..

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Vinted is good and fabebook marketplace.

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Don't over think things: your sister can use eBay and give away, donate or dump what doesn't sell.