• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I never thought of drowning as being a way that I would want to die.
I was thirsty so I drank this cold bottle of water and man was it refreshing.
This got me thinking that maybe if I could die in a pool full of cold fresh drinkable water as opposed to the salty sea or ocean... maybe that would be refreshing too. I think It might cause less resistance. For that I may as well drown in a tub, right?

Idk... I'm just trying to fall asleep so im not tired for work in 4 hours.
As if... I'll be exhausted all day. Fml.

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
If you don't plan to drown in an ocean or river, the bathtub would be your resort. I wouldn't recommend because SI takes over super easily if someone's not shoving your head down. Also, personally, drowning kind of hurts. It's an uncomfortable feeling and takes a while to knock you out, but after a bit you start to feel peaceful.

Reactions: Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I'm scared of dying painfully so maybe I just need to vent lol
I almost drowned as a kid once. I saved myself by grabbing on to a broken tree as the current was pushing me forward violently.
I wish I could talk to that scared kid and just tell him it's okay to let go.
Fuck it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: trashhologram, sisiofcats, worthIess and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Lack of oxygen is annoying to experience. It gets progressively worse the more you can't breathe.

You can test it by just holding your breath. You are going to do everything in your power to get some oxygen.

Reactions: trashhologram, Sleeper System and DeadHead
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Lack of oxygen is annoying to experience. It gets progressively worse the more you can't breathe.

You can test it by just holding your breath. You are going to do everything in your power to get some oxygen.
The feeling of suffocation is caused by accumulated carbon dioxide rather than a lack of oxygen.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and R_N