• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
One of the worst things about making the decision to CTB is not only will I be a waste of a life, there is no viable way to donate my organs or donate my body to be a cadaver for schools. I suppose I could donate my body to science. But I've always wanted to donate my organs and save another life with my failure of one. Unfortunately there are very set time limits when it comes to the time between death and donating organs/preparing a body for medical cadaver use. I will not be found in time for either of those, especially if I chose to go to a hotel. What a waste of good organs.

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
One of the worst things about making the decision to CTB is not only will I be a waste of a life, there is no viable way to donate my organs or donate my body to be a cadaver for schools. I suppose I could donate my body to science. But I've always wanted to donate my organs and save another life with my failure of one. Unfortunately there are very set time limits when it comes to the time between death and donating organs/preparing a body for medical cadaver use. I will not be found in time for either of those, especially if I chose to go to a hotel. What a waste of good organs.
Do you mind sharing your method?
If you could safely do so, you could schedule a future text message to 911 with your location to retrieve your body

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
I'm a donor and next time I go to the DMV I'm taking organ donor off. I don't think society deserves it.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
I'm a donor and next time I go to the DMV I'm taking organ donor off. I don't think society deserves it. If I was hurt,
👈 Never donated anything to this scum.
As in I haven't or you haven't?